Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Harris
United Kingdom
Surbiton
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Just a message to let everyone know that my friend Andy is planning to put together a game of Mega Civilization on 27th December at the Adult Education Centre in Enfield from 10am. (The way Christmas falls in the England this year, this day will be a Bank Holiday.)

As this monster of a game doesn't get to the table much, he has decided to open it out to other interested gamers in the area.

There is plenty of space and the game can take up to 18 players.

If you are interested in a day of MegaCiv, please leave a comment underneath.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg von Lemberg
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm almost tempted to fly over for the holidays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Nudd
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tempting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cheb
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's tempting! Will most likely be doing family stuff that day though.

Just a heads up I'm hosting a game at HandyCon on January 21st in High Wycombe if you or anyone else is interested
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Dion
Canada
flag msg tools
Hello,

Highly interested in joining this game, I am not too far out of London. Please keep me involved! I have played the game several times, and own a copy back in Canada.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Y
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all this is Andy the host for mega civilization. If you have some mega time on your hands and you want a break from your family during the Christmas holidays then come down to the Adult Learning Academy in Enfield, Ponders End, North London EN3 4DZ at 10am till Late (hopefully not too late ) on 27 December 2016 I;m looking for 5 - 18 players who have 12 hours or so to play this beast of a game. (time depends on amount of players) Remember spaces are limited to 18 so hurry and book your place. This is a fantastic game would love to play it with the full amount of players. I will update on the head count so we do not over book.

Max Dion your booked in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General to Organized Play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Ludoquist
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have confirmed with my wife that staying in the house with her parents and uncle who have come down from Scotland specifically to see us for the first time in 2 years is, to my huge, surprise, not compulsory.

I'm coming.

And, yes, I am a lucky lucky man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Y
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice to have you on board your booked in ludoquist and yes you are a very very lucky man
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Dion
Canada
flag msg tools
I am almost 100% confirmed. Out of curiosity, how many people are confirmed for this event?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Y
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the moment including yourself there are 5,which meets the min requirements for a game to run. However I am still waiting on a few to get back to me so the numbers should increase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Y
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an update. There are seven players so far. It would have been more but many are away for Christmas. Will update again soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Ludoquist
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have on emore I think .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Y
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great the more the merrier
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lewis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I think I'm the one more and just confirming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Y
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your booked simon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Y
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Booked in I mean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Ludoquist
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
oldskoolsi wrote:
I think I'm the one more and just confirming.

Yup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Ludoquist
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can we confirm that it's on? Does the venue have food/drink? Or should we bring snackage? Are we all expected to know rules, or will there be a reminder run through?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Y
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all yes it is still on see you all tomorrow at 10am. If you are driving down there is a small car park at the back of the building and it's FREE!

I'm planning to bring some snacks and stuff. Feel free to do the same. There are plenty of food shops around so We can have a break half way for food.

There will be a brief rules explanation but most can come while we play.

See you all tomorrow

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Y
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One more thing if you are following a sat nav the post code for some reason will send you miles down the road. Look out for a mosque with a GREEN DOME you can't miss we are kind of oppperiste. There is a building oppersite called the CUBE I think. Spent from that it pretty much easy to find. Look at for the ADULT LEARNING ACADEMY's lime green signs.

Thanks

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lewis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Really sorry, I'm afraid for a variety of reasons, I'm going to have to cancel. Primarily I hadn't appreciated how long it would take via public transport and I've injured my foot and don't fancy agrivating it with the journey.

Again, apologies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Dion
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm coming in via oxford and the M25, if you're on the way i can pick you up, if that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Ludoquist
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
oldskoolsi wrote:
Really sorry, I'm afraid for a variety of reasons, I'm going to have to cancel. Primarily I hadn't appreciated how long it would take via public transport and I've injured my foot and don't fancy agrivating it with the journey.

Again, apologies.

If you could get as far as, say, Croydon, Imcould pick you up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Ludoquist
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Have managed to turn up stupid early and am at the Star Cafe 100 yards away on main road, if anyone lose does too. Looks like a good fry up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.