$30.00
Team Hull Breach!
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
publisher
Commanders,

Exploit your enemies for control over the pioneer colonies as the Republic and Colonial Navies war for domination. Will you smite the rebels or unite against tyranny? You decide.

What great news, our official release was 11 November 2016. We are shipping out our kickstarter rewards today through thursday and handling our online orders at the same time as they roll in.

We are very proud of the third (technically 4th) iteration of our game.

We made many improvements in both the game and manufacturing by taking your feedback and making it work better. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Check out our facebook, website, and online store.

http://www.hullbreachgame.com

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Dan Auxier
NSB Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
United States
Fort Knox
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has shipping to Kickstarter backers begun?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Hull Breach!
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
publisher
It has, the hold up was the individual reward components for kickstarter. Which we have finally received all the prize support; mailing has begun as of yesterday. We apologize for the delay.

Dan Auxier
NSB Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Canz
Germany
Freiberg
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
will Defiance be available or distributed in Europe/Germany as well? The online store only had the US as an option, as far as I could tell. I unfortunately missed the KS (I was part of the Loyalty and Vigilance one), but would like to get my hands on the game.

Markus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD Winterborn
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
For all non-USA customers: I've been working on that aspect of the Store. Contact me here, or by Email at Todd@hullbreachgame.com, and I will work with you to get a shipping option that will work. Depending on how fast you want it, overseas shipment gets not-cheap FAST, so I'm presently handling it on a case by case basis.

-Todd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.