BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Amazon -- Around when would the Christmas sale begin? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steen Limuel
Indonesia
flag msg tools
Hi there!

Long story short, I'm recently able to purchase board games for the first time in my life, and due to the complications I face by currently being in Japan... I found out that Amazon offers best prices + shipping and reasonable shipping time(2 weeks).

Having never purchase board games before, rarely cashing in deals in Amazon, plus missing out all the Black Friday deals because I didn't know they end after Black Friday(I thought more deals were coming after Black Friday)... I would like to avoid this grave mistake again for Christmas.

tl;dr: Pls help with when is best time to buy board games using Christmas deals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
They just put stuff on sale. Sometimes with a theme. Sometimes by publisher. Sometimes just one at a time. Sometimes to match other people.

I've bought a lot of random games from amazon around the holidays.

Build a wishlist and it'll tell you when the price drops. And subscribe to the hot deals forum here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.