Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Peters
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So something the rules don't make clear is what happens to a player once they reach the end of the board. The game doesn't end until all players reach the final space on the board but what does a player do once they reach the end of the board and are waiting for the rest of the dinos?

Do they keep spinning and landing on the help space and earning a help token? Then on every other turn they can spend their help token to move others?

Does their turn get skipped and they just wait until everyone else reaches the end?

It is unclear...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vladimir laputa

North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if this is house rules or not, but here's what we do at mine. When a player reaches the last space they earn a Help token (just once) which they can offer to another player instead of spinning on a future turn. The rules state on your turn to may spin the spinner or play a Help token. So even if you have no where to go you still spin because you can still advance the rapids. (It also give my 4 year old something to do on her turn since she gets there first every time).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.