5 Posts

Firefly: The Game» Forums » General

Subject: Shapeways sale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Rush
msg tools
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24342828#24342828

Saw this just now, and I know norseknight has quite a few awesome ships on the site. Now with be an excellent time to grab some custom ships.

Details are in the link. I'm on mobile and busy right now, so i someone could link norsekbights stuff that would be awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cohn
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This?

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/norseknightcreations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing the coupon code! An ASREV and Betty will be among my ships very soon!

That is by far the best deal I've seen from shapeways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rowley
United Kingdom
Stafford
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the ASREV for the imminent Alliance player stuff? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
UpStarter wrote:
Is the ASREV for the imminent Alliance player stuff? whistle

Precisely!

And Betty in anticipation of the Black Market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.