Runeshade

Mount Vernon
Washington
msg tools
The SoB Forbidden Fortress Kickstarter just entered it final 48 hours. 25 Black/Gold pledges were added which contain the original minecart or an upgraded minecart along with the new Core set. Minimum pledge to get into the pledge manager is $25. It looks like the Dragon will be unlocked as well. If you are interested in the new kickstarter material, or an expensive chance at a minecart, now is the time. End PSA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay! Dragon!
The village is possible too. Maybe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilly Berto
United States
flag msg tools
I am in for one right now, but still on the fence. It is unquestionably a good value, but I wonder how much stuff is too much for one game. By the time you add all the stuff from the current campaign I am just not sure I need it all. We do like the game, but how many enemy types do you really need (I will admit you need more than we got in the base game)...Guess I have around 40 hours to decide.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Admittedly I haven't played with all the Original Brimstone stuff I received (Initial Wave 1.0 & Wave 1.5), but I sure do like the choices. Hell, sometimes I just enjoy reading all the new stuff.

I've also been having a blast painting the miniatures, especially since the 1.5 Shipping Wave are much better than the original core sets. I can only imagine how much they will have improved for Forbidden Fortress.

Yes you certainly do have some more hours to think about it. It is a great deal as you mentioned, and it IS a great game. I don't know how much you get to play with your group, but I've played it solo with 2 characters and that is alot of fun as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason B
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I find this vulgar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry to hear that Jason. It certainly wasn't my intent to offend anyone as I'm sure you understand.
Just for future reference, if you come across a post you do find offensive, you can click on the red X of said post. That will alert the BGG admins that there may be a problem and they will look into it. It's a good system and the admins are very good.

I wasn't going to post it, but since I am here...

On a different note only 7 hours to go in the Forbidden Fortress ks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still 8 mine cart pledges available for those who missed out the first time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I am a "certified" art critic.
badge
I am a professional BGG commenter.
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonbaz77 wrote:
I find this vulgar.

What did you find vulgar?

I'm lost here... It's almost like you posted in the wrong thread?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.