Ogre» Forums » News

Subject: FREE Ogre Mark III! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wolf90 (Drew)
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The $80k stretch goal has been unlocked, giving a free glow-in-the-dark Ogre Mark III for all backers who have pledged $120 or more. Additionally, everyone may purchase one or more for $10 each.

I don't know about you guys, but there are a couple in my future!

D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wolf90 (Drew)
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We're about to unlock the free glow-in-the-dark Ogre Mark V on the Ogre Miniatures Set 1 Kickstarter. If you haven't availed yourself of this opportunity, I do encourage you to check it out. The "Many Minis" option will get you $240 worth of minis for $150 - $280 worth if we unlock the glow-in-the-dark "Ghost Army"! And that's not even including the free Mark III and Mark V! This Kickstarter ends tomorrow evening, so don't say I didn't warn you!

(https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/847271320/ogre-miniatur...)

D.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish it ended later in the evening. Give us folks time to settle in. Or even just get home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Saxton
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
After all, gas can is my middle name. Eh, not really.
mbmbmbmbmb
Under 18 hours to go, if you're still on the fence for this KS, it's time to decide ...

Feeding frenzy is now on-going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.