Gerald Reston
United States
Albquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
The answer is yes! So far, it's simply IAF Aircraft at this time. But, have no fear - As Bandits and Sites are due to added into the mix soon. Right now, the KS is at $18,320 out of $20K! It's down to the wire, and what will you do now?



Credit to DVG's Facebook Page
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've fallen in love with:

http://www.picoarmor.com/pico-products-detail.cfm?id=13&pid=... Miniatures - Soviet/Russian&n=ATGM, AA and AAGW-SA-2 Guideline (8 pcs)&m=4

SA-2 Guideline (8 pcs)
Soviet S-75 Dvina SAM, set consists of 6 SAM launchers, "Fan Song" and "Spoon Rest" radars
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Reston
United States
Albquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
davidinsydney2 wrote:
I've fallen in love with:

http://www.picoarmor.com/pico-products-detail.cfm?id=13&pid=... Miniatures - Soviet/Russian&n=ATGM, AA and AAGW-SA-2 Guideline (8 pcs)&m=4

SA-2 Guideline (8 pcs)
Soviet S-75 Dvina SAM, set consists of 6 SAM launchers, "Fan Song" and "Spoon Rest" radars


Nice to see your finds, Dave. While we really came far courtesy of former Pre-Orders, we're just $1830 courtesy of a backer getting cold feet!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grandvp124_seraph wrote:
davidinsydney2 wrote:
I've fallen in love with:

http://www.picoarmor.com/pico-products-detail.cfm?id=13&pid=... Miniatures - Soviet/Russian&n=ATGM, AA and AAGW-SA-2 Guideline (8 pcs)&m=4

SA-2 Guideline (8 pcs)
Soviet S-75 Dvina SAM, set consists of 6 SAM launchers, "Fan Song" and "Spoon Rest" radars


Nice to see your finds, Dave. While we really came far courtesy of former Pre-Orders, we're just $1830 courtesy of a backer getting cold feet!


3 days to go...

There would be a number who are going to get the watching 48 hour reminder.. 20 more $100 backers will fund.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Reston
United States
Albquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
davidinsydney2 wrote:
grandvp124_seraph wrote:
davidinsydney2 wrote:
I've fallen in love with:

http://www.picoarmor.com/pico-products-detail.cfm?id=13&pid=... Miniatures - Soviet/Russian&n=ATGM, AA and AAGW-SA-2 Guideline (8 pcs)&m=4

SA-2 Guideline (8 pcs)
Soviet S-75 Dvina SAM, set consists of 6 SAM launchers, "Fan Song" and "Spoon Rest" radars


Nice to see your finds, Dave. While we really came far courtesy of former Pre-Orders, we're just $1830 courtesy of a backer getting cold feet!


3 days to go...

There would be a number who are going to get the watching 48 hour reminder.. 20 more $100 backers will fund.


I just hope that there'll be more than enough to pull this off if those folks who are alerted come 'round.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some campaigns make as much in the last 48 hours as they had to that date.

We can but wait and see... whistle
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.