Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So judging from other posts, "Get Away From Her...." says remove her from the game but it really means put her in the discard pile, correct?

Also, it appears that there are two ways to bring her back:

1) "Jesus, They're Wall to Wall in There" and
2) "So Who's Laying the Eggs?"

Do I have that right?

Thanks in advance....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No, if my memory serves me, the intention was that the card you mentioned does indeed remove her from the game - the other cards that bring her back, can only be used if she's been pulse rifled to death, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yugblad wrote:
No, if my memory serves me, the intention was that the card you mentioned does indeed remove her from the game - the other cards that bring her back, can only be used if she's been pulse rifled to death, etc.

Ah, okay! Rock on; that makes perfect sense. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joke Meister
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend was sooooo annoyed when I first removed his Alien Queen from the game.

"How is that fair!?!?!? I can't remove your Powerloader from the game - why is it that you can remove my Queen!?" angry

Which was hilarious as he had been spouting off earlier about how the game was unbalanced in favour of the Aliens as they get to see and then respond to what the Marine does.

For reference, at the time, we had only just started playing and he had picked up a couple of wins which made him a little cocky. After I managed to get more wins than him while using the Marines, he no longer thinks the game is unbalanced in favour of the Aliens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.