5 Posts

Agricola: Family Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Missing components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tabby Chan
msg tools
mbmbmb
I recently bought Agricola Family edition and found that there are some missing components. I've got only 11 reeds instead of 15 and only 16 clays instead of 25.

Are there any people out there have the same problem as me? And without all of these missing pieces, is it enough to enjoy 2-3 people games?

By the way, I already contacted Mayfair Games, still waiting for feedback from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Just open the box and found some missing components
Just to make sure: did you get an autoresponse when you e-mailed custserv@mayfairgames.com? I always get nervous when people say "I'm waiting for a response," as you should have had at least the automatic one within a few minutes...

Thanks!
Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games/Lookout Games/Twilight Creations

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tabby Chan
msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Just open the box and found some missing components
Yep, I got the autoresponse immediately after I sent the email out. Hope I'll get feedback soon thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Small
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I purchased about 6 new, shrink-wrapped copies in December (from a Canadian retailer) and one of the copies was missing all its sheep, boar, and cattle (46 animals in total).

Must have been the vegetarian version.

I will also contact custserv@mayfairgames.com as soon as I get a chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tabby Chan
msg tools
mbmbmb
jandks wrote:
Yes, I purchased about 6 new, shrink-wrapped copies in December (from a Canadian retailer) and one of the copies was missing all its sheep, boar, and cattle (46 animals in total).

Must have been the vegetarian version.

I will also contact custserv@mayfairgames.com as soon as I get a chance.

vegan version! hahaha laughlaughlaugh

fyi, they sent me all the missing pieces afterward, so make sure you contact them unless you're still enjoy feeding your family members with only food from grains hehehehe devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.