Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M. Kidder
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who accidentally dumped most of the minis into a pile then spent a while trying to figure who they all were (many don't match the art) and then spent a while longer figuring out how to get them back into the trays, I figured I'd snap a few photos and label them. Then I thought others might get some use out of it as well.

Note, this only applies to the King Pledge from the Kickstarter as the Barbarian Pledge (and presumably retail) have trays laid out totally differently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Drake
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Good call. With these complicated trays, I always shoot them with my phone before I take out any minis, just in case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
Chuck the trays and use baggies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Drake
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mr Skeletor wrote:

Unless you paint the minis, and then do not do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Kidder
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll eventually go with some combination of Plano (or similar) boxes for the minis and bags for the tiles and tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
VixenTorGames wrote:
Mr Skeletor wrote:

Unless you paint the minis, and then do not do that.

I've never had a problem bagging platic painted minis (I do put a protective coat on them tho, but I assume all painters do that.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christo Lockxxx
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
I could not figure out who the figure was on the bottom right corner tray one (Othrydades) - your efforts resolved that. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Kidder
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
christolockxxx wrote:
I could not figure out who the figure was on the bottom right corner tray one (Othrydades) - your efforts resolved that. Thanks

In case you didn't know, you need to get the Corinthia expansion from the Mythic Battles: Pantheon Kickstarter to use him officially.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.