Viticulture Essential Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Is this between print runs? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm struggling to find one of my 'go to' retailers that has a copy, but especially of the base game & Tuscany expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Boston
United Kingdom
Prenton
Wirral
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There seems to be loads in stock....

https://boardgameprices.co.uk/item/show/16287/viticulture-es...

Now they may be lying about their stock quantity...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I wouldn't call it loads, At this time there are 5 stores listed (not including amazon which has a silly price). At least 3 of them are German versions - I haven't checked the other 2.

When you said "loads" I thought great maybe everybody has replenished their stocks and it's time for me to check on my pre-order to see when it will be shipped - unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Boston
United Kingdom
Prenton
Wirral
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mouldybanana wrote:
I wouldn't call it loads, At this time there are 5 stores listed (not including amazon which has a silly price). At least 3 of them are German versions - I haven't checked the other 2.

When you said "loads" I thought great maybe everybody has replenished their stocks and it's time for me to check on my pre-order to see when it will be shipped - unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case

Sorry my mistake, I checked BoardGameExtras (where I got my pre-order from) and they had VEE in stock and available, so I just threw the link to BGP in the post without checking where they were located, again, my bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Halford-Pearce
United Kingdom
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
I think they must be making their way out to stores at the moment. I've been looking for a copy for a while and finally managed to order one from Board Game Hut over the weekend (although they've now unfortunately sold out). I'd keep checking BGP over the next week or so!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah apparently my pre-order copy has arrrived - at the store - ready to be shipped when rest of order is finalised.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.