Il Lupo Affamato
msg tools
Former Self-Styled Supreme-God-Pope-Emperor Kuhrusty the First, Only of His Name

Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Due to the heroic actions of the PPDLF, your reign of terror and oppression in Chit Chat ended well over a year ago, so now you may think you are safe.

Yet still you tread upon the blessed soil of Chit Chat.

You may think time has dimmed the memories the horrid memories of your reign, but know this: no passage of years can remove the stain of your crimes.

The People remember.

Il Lupo Affamato remembers.

The PPDLF remembers.

We are underground, but still here, nurturing the Revolution, and now the time has come to strike.

SOLDIERS TO THE FIELD!

WORKERS TO THE STREETS!

Long live the Revolution!

PPDLF

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I missing something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
PPDLF wrote:

I see how it is. I switch to the "offline from BGG for a while" microbadge, and within 24 hours the roaches come creeping out of the woodwork.

It wasn't enough that I was deposed, that my statues were toppled and defaced, that my mighty Temple was repurposed as a hot-dog stand; still you feared me. The furtive gesture, the fearful whisper, the hastily scrawled interrobang--by these signs you showed the awful knowledge that I was among you still, that I could be summoned through carelessness alone to unleash a terrible vengeance. No, it was not until you believed me safely offline that you dared to scuttle out into the open expanse of the forum.

Remember this: though I may be away, playing golf with MGBM or crafting better puppies or however you imagine Milky-Way-bound Gods passing the remaining time, I will always be the Pope-Emperor Kuhrusty I, Chit Chatter of ALL ETERNITY, in my heart. Or whatever gland that is that makes people able to pass through up to 6" of cold iron or float in salt water.

Have you ever thought to ask yourself why you're positively thigmotactic? Is it perhaps that you were made that way, that all of your forebears possessed of any boldness & initiative were carved from your line by a master sculptor in accordance with his Plan? Bring your soldiers to the field, your workers to the streets; I will crush them, literally, and post a photo in the "what did you have on your toast today" thread. "The time has come to strike"--who do you think you are, the Democratic People's Popular Liberation Front?? You may think you can taunt me into posting here, but... err... uhh, hmm. Well, anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Ah, but is Kuhrusty thigmotactic? That would explain the preference for (and obvious enjoyment of, nay delight in) physically crushing his enemies...

Anyway, I'm not impressed. Summoned by a taunting post? At least the real Pope-Emperor needs his name called thrice...

(obviously, given that he is already present, someone will summon him in the future and the almighty Essex Effer merely foresaw this with his mighty powers of future shock sight - haHA!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
badge
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought Kuhrusty was just a figurehead, and the real power lay in a top-secret cabal of renegade wargame designers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I learned the word thigmotaxis.

I suspect that is the only thing I'll take away from this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
el alcalde de GeekQuestions
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Am I missing something?

Nope
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel J Isom
United States
Smyrna
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
Send me a geekmail if you'd like to buy a copy!
badge
I have to return some videotapes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fear not Chit Chat for I, your champion, will always be here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
kuhrusty wrote:
"The time has come to strike"--who do you think you are, the Democratic People's Popular Liberation Front??
Come, comrade Kuhrusty, let us be reasonable. We have the army at our command, and I do not believe you want blood in the streets? The peoples' blood? In the streets? Nyet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Failing upwards... ever faster!
United States
Saint Ann
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
P. check. Sort of.
R. check. Kinda.

Should I fear the S? Here, Now, I'm kind of afraid of the S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M C
United States
Mount Dora
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PPDLF wrote:
Former Self-Styled Supreme-God-Pope-Emperor Kuhrusty the First, Only of His Name

Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Due to the heroic actions of the PPDLF, your reign of terror and oppression in Chit Chat ended well over a year ago, so now you may think you are safe.

You may think time has dimmed the memories the horrid memories of your reign, but know this: no passage of years can remove the stain of your crimes.

The People remember.

Il Lupo Affamato remembers.

The PPDLF remembers.

We are underground, but still here, nurturing the Revolution, and now the time has come to strike.

SOLDIERS TO THE FIELD!

WORKERS TO THE STREETS!

Long live the Revolution!

PPDLF

I still think things were better under the Glorious Leadership of Supreme-God-Pope-Emperor Kuhrusty the First, Only of His Name.

Sure, we now have 'freedom' but what good is it if our bathrooms need renovation?

Where are the jobs that the PPDLF promised us?

Under the Great Kuhrusty, we had employment building statutes, maintaining his most blessed Temple, and in the Home Depots particularly in the plumbing section.

Those jobs have all gone away, the people sit idol, and the toilets do not flush on time.

Your freedom does not feed my family, your freedom does not unclog my plumbing.

It is time to throw down the PPDLF and those meddlers from the Golden Camel Society (they are worse than the Illuminati) and to beg Kuhrusty's forgiveness. Only though his divine leadership can everything be put right again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
disom wrote:
Fear not Chit Chat for I, your champion, will always be here.

True writ story bro: Recall the S.L.A. & Patty Hearst-(yes, them Hearsts). So, during High School 'moi' wrote about how the "Simply-at-Ease Army" 'assaulted' the Townfolk of EVOL-(yes, LOVE backwards). It was provided with diagrams of this "drawn out" depicting phases as these progressed until the occupants were "wiped out". This had "Squad Leader"-levels for that overall as I even included a lone French Armored Troop Carrier of a model kit I had laying around. It 'transpired' unto "obverse" for LOVE for what was intended, and it 'got' an "A"!
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.