Subject: Changelog update, your guess? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Buller
Denmark
flag msg tools
Oldschool
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I think that its going to be a new sturdier card holder for the box, but whats your guess?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Tshirts for everybody. That's the best I got.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmb
A Spice Rack, well either that or what the op said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Rutledge
msg tools
mbmbmb
I think we can all agree that it is an improved insert. Question is, how is it improved? My dream whould be a wooden insert!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
An improved insert would be hard to send as a part of Upgrade Pack, so... I'm not so sure about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ぶる ぶるっ
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
Reenforced international shipping proof insert with custom sleeves thrown in for free... wishful thinking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
modern life
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I first saw the silhouette I thought it was going to be a plastic survivor/gear grid similar to Zombicide Black Plague. I can't see them ever sending out a replacement box organiser.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since most people don't store the mini in box, maybe a double layer insert, one for sbove the board and below, that way you can store expansions also

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shamwows for everyone!

And bath robes. I want my KD:M signature bathrobe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greysbull
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like a new insert. If it is, that means the gamblers box has the same dimensions in width and length as the original black box. That would also mean that there's enough space in the gamblers box to fit an UPDATED HUNT TRACK!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I say an actual goat. Was around some over Thanksgiving. Man, their bleating is creepy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kurczaczekx wrote:
An improved insert would be hard to send as a part of Upgrade Pack, so... I'm not so sure about it.

Well, the upgrade pack has to be shipped in *something*. Why not a replacement box, complete with the new insert? The new box is different from the old box, so a complete upgrade to 1.5 would require the new box, anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marcusnc wrote:
It looks like a new insert. If it is, that means the gamblers box has the same dimensions in width and length as the original black box. That would also mean that there's enough space in the gamblers box to fit an UPDATED HUNT TRACK!!!

The Changelog is not the same thing as the Gambler's Box. If the Changelog Update reveals a new insert, it would be included with the base game and 1.5 update--not the Gambler's Box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greysbull
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidT wrote:
marcusnc wrote:

The Changelog is not the same thing as the Gambler's Box. If the Changelog Update reveals a new insert, it would be included with the base game and 1.5 update--not the Gambler's Box.

Yes, you're correct. But at the same time, that would mean the Changelog box needs to be big enough to fit the new insert, right? Meaning an updated hunt track is still possible...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope the new insert has a hatch or pocket I can store my bathrobe in. The Phoenix and Gorm could tuck comfortably in the oversized pockets of the robe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marcusnc wrote:
DavidT wrote:
marcusnc wrote:

Yes, you're correct. But at the same time, that would mean the Changelog box needs to be big enough to fit the new insert, right? Meaning an updated hunt track is still possible...

Definitely. My money is on 1.5 including upgraded boards and the update pack shipping inside the new 1.5 box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Fältman
Sweden
Helsingborg
flag msg tools
Red Sonic Underwear
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidT wrote:

Definitely. My money is on 1.5 including upgraded boards and the update pack shipping inside the new 1.5 box.

Adam Poots (regarding extra Box) wrote:

@schild, the 1.5 update is packaged into its own box. It is not a replacement box for the core game. That would add a TREMENDOUS amount of unneeded shipping size!

Nov 27 2016 on Kingdom Death: Monster 1.5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kovacs wrote:
DavidT wrote:

@schild, the 1.5 update is packaged into its own box. It is not a replacement box for the core game. That would add a TREMENDOUS amount of unneeded shipping size!

Awww... :sadface:

Thanks for dashing my dreams. Well, that would seem to put the kibosh on any updated insert for 1.5, yeah?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greysbull
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidT wrote:
Kovacs wrote:
DavidT wrote:

Awww... :sadface:

Thanks for dashing my dreams. Well, that would seem to put the kibosh on any updated insert for 1.5, yeah?

Maybe it's a modular insert, with different trays for different pieces of the game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I am a "certified" art critic.
badge
I am a professional BGG commenter.
mbmbmbmbmb

I don't know what's coming up but...

I'm really, *really* happy to see a hardcover rule book!

Seems like such an appropriate upgrade for such a high-end game! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greysbull
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KevBelisle wrote:

I don't know what's coming up but...

I'm really, *really* happy to see a hardcover rule book!

Seems like such an appropriate upgrade for such a high-end game! laugh

Agreed, but now I want one for each expansion as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.