4 Posts

Mythos Tales» Forums » General

Subject: What an AMAZING game! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Exupery Ether
msg tools
mb
Last year we had Cthulhu Wars, which in my mind, is an absolute gem of a boardgame.

This year we have Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition (brilliant!, 8.5 - 9 out of 10), Arkham Horror the Card Game (so and so, not a 10 out of 10 game by any means; more like a 7) and Mythos Tales.

My Lovecraftian game for 2016 must be Mythos Tales.

I really did not knew what to expect from it but after playing the first two scenarios, I am sold! This is a brilliant game. I did not had so much fun roleplaying since Call of Cthulhu.

Certainly one of the very best games to appear in 2016.

I don't know what is going to be the future for Mythos Tales but I REALLY REALLY hope there are going to be more scenarios soon.

If you like Lovecraft, Machen, Blackwood this is a game to treasure for ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonia
Germany
Aachen
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now leave this game a 10 out of 10 to let other people know cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Kenyon
United States
East Point
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exupery Ether
msg tools
mb
The idea that there are only TWO such games (Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective and Mythos Tales) in existence is enough to drive me insane.

Wow, speaking about a hidden gold mine.

I had a loooot more fun playing Mythos Tales than any scenarios in Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition.

Hopefully we will soon see more games in this genre!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.