I'm sorry if there's something in the rulebook but I can't find anything clear about my problem.
If I have a reagion with controll token, structures but NO units, what happen if some units of my opponent move in it?
Do I lose controll - and than I can't use my structores, or just nothing?
I'm pretty sure there's no battle, but what about the controll token?
- Last edited Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:41 am (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:39 am
It is on page 7 - Foot note 3
AT THE END OF THE MOVE ACTION,
FOLLOW THESE STEPS IN ORDER:
3. If your Units are present in a Region with no Units belonging to other
players, immediately gain Control of the Region by placing one of your
Control tokens in the Region.
Page 9 for structure rules -
• If a player loses Control of a Region with their
Structure, the Structure remains, but the owning
player cannot Activate it (unless a card indicates
otherwise), until they regain Control of the Region.
In summary - You lose control immediately. Remove your control token and replace with the other players token, your structures remain, but you can't active them anymore and they can't be destroyed. YOu regain the use of your structures when you move units back in and resolve a combat if there are enemy units located there.
- Last edited Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:34 am (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:28 am
Yesterday I searched with my friends for half an hour and didn't find anything
Ahah thank you!