Subject: Paris 1800 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David-Sean THOMAS
France
Paris
flag msg tools
Guten Tag,

I am an author and self publisher of a french board game called "Paris 1800" and I would like to make a second edition because we almost sold all of our boxes in France.
I would also like to have the opinion of germans so if there is a big association/club of boardgames I could send a box that you could share ?

Bonne journée,

David-Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can provide German or English rules our club (15-30 players each week) could provide some feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David-Sean THOMAS
France
Paris
flag msg tools
Thank you, I am going to send you a private message !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin B.
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In our weekly gaming club in Kiel we have a player who is much into french games and introduces games he brought from France every now and then. He always teaches us the rules from the original french rulebook. I am sure, he would do it with this game as well and we would be glad to give a feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David-Sean THOMAS
France
Paris
flag msg tools
Thank you also, I have to discuss with my associate because if I send to many boxes it will cost us a lot, but I'm looking forward to exchange ideas on the mechanics, the designs etc !
It will be the occasion for me to know a bit more about Germany

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.