Subject: How do I find the right BGG reviewer? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
André Forsblom
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
Hi all!
I am pretty new here and I would like to get some help with finding reviewers on BGG.

I have browsed the Reviews section in the User Submitted Content, but I wonder if there is some other way to get a better overview of reviewers? Like a list where you can see how many reviews a person has made, what type of games he/she has reviewed etc? Any tips on this would be appreciated.

Even better would be if you could name some specific reviewers that make good quality content so I can contact them. I guess it is relevant to mention something about the game for review, since some reviewers might only review games of their personal preferences.
In short the game is a colorful, strategic 2-player card game, pretty complex and with quite a lot of math (just basic addition and subtraction though).

Thank you in advance!
/André
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If I understand it correctly you made a game (published ? prototype ?) and now you want reviewers to take a look and write about it ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
There are people who only do written reviews (like me) and people who only do video reviews.

If you're looking for someone prolific, I recommend you select 10-20 games that are either similar to your game or are games that you like and check in the review section if any names show up frequently.

For video reviews my favourites are TheDiscriminating Gamer and Shut Up & Sit Down.

Good luck with your project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
Lost in thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
This may help to get you started.

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekaccount.php?action=browse&sort...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Forsblom
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
Yes exactly. Right now it's in a 90% polished prototype version and it will be published in 2017.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Forsblom
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
That's really helpful, I will check it out. Thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Forsblom
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
That's exactly what I was trying to find, thanks man!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.