Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zack Roehr
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know if the late pledges come with the stretch goal content (gold box)?

I've also had trouble with Jasco's setup when trying to add both the Stage Select pledge level and the Star Droids add on to the cart at the same time :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mallas
United States
Bartlett
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The picture above the description for the Mega Buster Package says "This pledge also includes any unlocked Stretch Goal content!" Of course, that could have just been copied form the Kickstarter page without proof-reading.

I also had an issue with adding the Star Droids add-on and the Mega Buster Package at the same time. I sent them a message through Kickstarter, but have yet to hear anything back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mallas
United States
Bartlett
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received a message back:
Quote:
This was brought to our attention yesterday and we are having our web person look into it ASAP! Thank you!

So, it looks like it was just a glitch and it should be fixed soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mallas
United States
Bartlett
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also just received confirmation about the stretch goals:
Quote:
Yes, all late pledges will include the stretch goals!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting the responses. I can also confirm these from my own talks with Jason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devin
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just found out about this Mega Man set and the $35 pledge for both sets and stretch content seems like an awesome value so I decided to try to order it as a late pledge from the Jasco site. I decided I may as well throw in the $8 extras as well. I'm in Canada and the exchange rate isn't great right now so I knew I'd be paying much more than $43 with conversion and shipping.

To my surprise when I entered my address to make the purchase, it says the shipping charge is $65! I'm in a major city in Ontario, not the bloody Arctic. Is this an error? That would make the total $108USD which is $140CAD. That's insane, I could buy the thing off someone on ebay for half that price, shipping included, even if they inflate the price. Each main box will probably retail for like $15-20CAD (I bought all the original Pixel Tactics sets for $11-15CAD each at my LFGS), and I just won't get the extra content.

I don't understand how this is possible. Jasco Games is based in Texas USA. How could it possibly cost $65USD to ship a few card games? And their website says they even have distribution centers in Canada.

It suffices to say I will not be making this late pledge. Any Canadians make the original pledge during the campaign? Was the shipping charge quoted ridiculous as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Scratch
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't speak for Canada, but stateside I did a late pledge in December, shipping for the Mega Buster pledge level came in right around $8, and I just got my ups tracking number last night.

Horatio, they're really shipping for real! ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.