6 Posts

Legion Wargames LLC» Forums » General

Subject: Legion Wargames Discussion Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
We've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty.
badge
Ten percent of nothing is, let me do the math here, nothing into nothing, carry the nothin'...
mbmbmbmbmb

SSSSSSSS

Legion Wargames

NNNNNNNN
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Lein
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Bob,

I'm just dashing off to my real job but I'm thinking this is where one would expect to find a company discussion thread but that kind of inadvertently happened when Kim Kanger started this thread some 3+ years ago. Really? 3 years? Wow time does fly faster the older one gets.

Wargames » Forums » Wargaming Press Releases
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1045835/legion-wargames/pag...

Randy Lein - LEGION WARGAMES

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Ten percent of nothing is, let me do the math here, nothing into nothing, carry the nothin'...
mbmbmbmbmb
Randy,

Not sure I'm following you here? The link in my initial post is same one you posted.

My intent sharing the link here is to help people find the thread in question if they visit the company page. For us old heads no problem, but new folks it's not so obvious...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Lein
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Bob,

Doh! That's what I get for responding on the quick before fully grasping the situation and just assuming the link was to the LWG website. It's an excellent idea so thank you for the additional avenue for those interested in finding out more about LWG.

Randy Lein - LEGION WARGAMES
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for this thread. It got me where I needed to go and subscribed. Now to preorder Demyansk Shield and hope that 2017 date proves correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Matthew. You're most welcome. That's the reason I posted this thread here. Welcome to the fun of Legion Wargames.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.