Arcadia Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Arcadia Quest - Best Buyable Storage Solution (Fit in core box) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Kelly
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Hey Guys, just looking into some storage solutions for the game plus BtG and some expansion characters. I expect I am going to buy as many characters as I possibly can so allowing storage for these is important. Also ideally I would like it to fit in the base box and make the game easier to setup and put away.

Asking for the world a bit here but any help is appreciated.

Cheers
Rowley

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomer Mlynarsky
Israel
flag msg tools
I use the Go7Gaming insert for both the base game and beyond the grave. I currently have everything that came with the game except 2 promos (Pigsy and Bob) and I have more than enough room for a lot more.

In the main box, I store characters, tiles, all cards and just a couple of the bigger monsters.

In Beyond the Grave, I keep the extra tiles and all monsters and I have more than enough room for additional monsters.
I also keep in it the cards I take out (BTG equipment, or the stuff I take out for BTG) and the cards used in the campaign - I put each character in a sleeve the color of the player and shove with it the equipment\curses etc it was carrying.

And as I said, I still got almost a tray and a half of monsters left so most of the Inferno stuff will probably fit in.

For characters... probably not. Between Inferno KS and Masmora KS, I'll probably need a third one.

But setup and tear down is really easy, since you can put most characters in lower trays and just put the 12 used in the campaign above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Hail!
badge
Hail!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Go7Gaming inserts are awesome. I have every bit of content available for AQ including all of the promo characters, many dice sets, and more. I have all 3 G7G inserts for the 3 main boxes (AQ, BtG, GM). There's more than enough room for all of the content, plus I have an entire unused figure tray. As GrandMasterFOx says, there's definitely not going to be enough room for the AQI and Masmorra content, but I would guess that Go7Gaming will have new inserts designed for those boxes as soon as possible, and I'll definitely be getting those as soon as they are available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William R
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just bought the base and the BTG Go7Gaming inserts and they are awesome. Their use goes well beyond just storing everything. Arcadia Quest can be a fidgety game to tear down and set up new scenarios. When we first played it was a borderline nightmare with pieces everywhere. These inserts cut that set up time in half for us and also make it easier to use tokens during gameplay.

For AQI I plan on buying a second base insert. Between the two core boxes and one BTG insert I should have no problem storing everything including all the Masmorra heroes.

If you are unsure buy the core insert and you won't regret it. My only advice is leave the insert tabs unglued at first that fit in last. Gives more flexibility until you decide how to lay everything out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.