BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » BoardGameGeek Community

Subject: Small survey on cardsleeve information rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Poul Wrist
Denmark
flag msg tools
Hi all,

I'm in the process of completing a student project that requires me to design a small website to market protective sleeves for various boardgames. I have a small (30 secs max) survey on what information you value the highest when purchasing these things to help me structure the information. It'd mean a lot if you would fill it out

https://goo.gl/forms/NE42EnLJuNdaaQo82

Ïnformation is completely anonymous and there's no sign up or request for contact.

Much appreciated.

I'm a long-time lurker finally signed up...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome!
Something that may be worth mentioning separately in your survey is the thickness of the sleeve, usually there is a coloration between thickness and quality. I'm not sure if that would be "tech specs" or "material description" and I kinda feel like it should be independent from those with the way you have them worded.
Hope that and the filled out survey helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poul Wrist
Denmark
flag msg tools
Thanks for the input I updated the question on tech specs to include thickness. It's where most others list it as well in their websites.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.