Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo D'Ulisse
Italy
ROMA
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible no one put pictures about this game? I would like to see some so I will give some GG for the first one to upload some pictures...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Twine
United Kingdom
Near Portsmouth
flag msg tools
"You do not stop playing games when you get old; you get old when you stop playing games." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
mbmbmb
thumbsup Yes, +1 on the need for photo`s on which to base a purchase decision!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt & Laurel
United Kingdom
Harrogate
flag msg tools
mb
I got the game for Christmas, so will try and post some photos in the next few days.

The main point to note is that many of the components are as per the original edition (Soldier Raj), that is, Avalanche Press has simply reprinted / reused components from the original game. The map, event cards and counters are all labelled 'Soldier Raj', and there is even a statement in the rulebook introduction stating that some components are labelled that way, but don't worry as you have the right components to the game. The rulebook and scenario book, and the player mats and charts (which I believe are new to this edition) are the exceptions.

The fact that some components still carry the Soldier Raj label is not the end of the world, but it does feel a little lazy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt & Laurel
United Kingdom
Harrogate
flag msg tools
mb
I've uploaded a few photos of the game's components this afternoon, so hopefully they'll be approved and available in a day or two. If you want photos of specific game components, let me know.

Cheers,

Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo D'Ulisse
Italy
ROMA
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yankeezulu wrote:
I've uploaded a few photos of the game's components this afternoon, so hopefully they'll be approved and available in a day or two. If you want photos of specific game components, let me know.

Cheers,

Matt

Thank you sir!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
w w
msg tools
Anyone have a rule file?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.