Too Many Bones» Forums » General

Subject: When will the PledgeManager close? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raegan Ray-gun
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thinking of changing my pledge, when will the manager close?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Martin
msg tools
I changed my shipping address as of yesterday so it should still be open and since they think it won't be shipped until Jan 2017 (I think that's what the last update said it will probably be open for at least until Christmas-ish time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Kane nailed it. We will use the PM right up to when we are about to ship all the games. Likely closing the PM during the first week of January. We will announce it via KS and FB when a specific time is made official.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brenton
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Is it possible to go into the pledge manager and add on all the Hoplo games? I've been considering this for a while now, and it seems like a good opportunity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir Killington wrote:
Is it possible to go into the pledge manager and add on all the Hoplo games? I've been considering this for a while now, and it seems like a good opportunity.

I don't see why not. All the hoplo stuff is on the PM so while it's open it should be available to order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir Killington wrote:

Just in case you didn't go ahead and do this already, just a heads up that yes it's possible. Pledge Manager will be closing soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.