Hide
4 Posts

Grimslingers» Forums » General

Subject: Two Questions (About expansions) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Gibson
msg tools
Let me start by saying I just got the game and already love it.

First Question: I saw the kickstarter for the game and was wondering if it's possible to get all the backer bonuses through other means or they're gone forever. (I seem to have the newest version of the game.)

Second Question: I was looking at the Greenbrier site and wanted to get the Gunslingers: Duel, Collectors Pack and the Retro Pack, which totals at about 20 dollars.
I live in Australia.
Shipping brings that o roughly $160.
Wanted to know if anybody knows of a way i can get these items in the VIC, whether through a store that supplies them or a site with better shipping options.
My local store will also take orders for anything provided by their suppliers, but I don't know if Greenbrier has a monopoly on the game or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow Gibson!

Glad to hear you are enjoying the game!

Greenbrier has a distributor that I'm pretty sure any store can order from, PSI.

However, Greenbrier is not currently distributing the add-ons. Just the core game and duels. So if you want those...you pretty much have to order them from Greenbrier or snag them from someone sellin 'em on BGG is Australia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh and, the backer bonuses ARE the retro and collector's packs...and I guess the playmat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Gibson
msg tools
I thought that might be the case, just wanted to be sure.

Thanks heaps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.