United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the Occupy crowd has shown up to the Dakota pipeline protest and really, really, REALLY don't get it.

They are treating it like one of their burnout festivals and it is cheesing the Native Americans off.

Tourists.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/complaints_that_...

Quote:

“Need to get something off my chest that I witnessed and found very disturbing in my brief time there that I believe many others have started to speak up about as well. White people colonizing the camps,” Alicia Smith said in a Facebook post.

“They are coming in, taking food, clothing etc and occupying space without any desire to participate in camp maintenance and without respect of tribal protocols,” she wrote. “These people are treating it like it is Burning Man or The Rainbow Gathering and I even witnessed several wandering in and out of camps comparing it to those festivals.”

Her Nov. 14 post, now making the rounds on social media, said outsiders are “literally subsisting entirely off the generosity of native people (AND YOUR DONATIONS if you have been donating) who are fighting to protect their water just because they can.”

A local deputy who asked to remain anonymous told WDAY AM’s Rob Port that most of the protesters are white, and that some have used racial slurs against black, Hispanic and American Indian officers.

Standing Rock Sioux Chairman David Archambault II, who is leading the protest, raised concerns about sanitation in a Nov. 23 interview with Vice, saying activists are “digging pits out there for their human waste.”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Staff
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can just picture the dreadlock idiots.laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Typical Native American lack of gratitude - I mean what's wrong with them? Those white, upper middle class Occupy Hippies are only there to helpfully appropriate the Native American culture. C'mon Sioux, etc., quit looking a gift horse in the mouth. Hand over your headdresses and moccasins and embrace the helpful hands of the white European descendants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Humulus Lupulus
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll bet most of those knuckle draggers don't even know more about the situation than just "Big company bad. Mother Earth good". You know, because everything is black and white like that.

I'm sure they're getting their Whole Foods groceries trucked in using the oil they're so against.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aside: Sioux was originally a slur.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aric Ashgrove
United States
Independence
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
...at last I return back to the logical and sane world of wargaming, in order to truly enjoy games again.
badge
This is a picture of General Cassius Marcellus Clay, radical abolitionist, politician, lawyer, farmer, and Bowie knife fighter. Look him up!
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds to me like they were not able to infiltrate the actual group with enough agent provocateurs so they brought in the usual camouflage for the goon squad. Same old government tactics each and every time. December 5th is coming soon, so it wont last much longer anyways...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashgrove wrote:
It sounds to me like they were not able to infiltrate the actual group with enough agent provocateurs so they brought in the usual camouflage for the goon squad. Same old government tactics each and every time. December 5th is coming soon, so it wont last much longer anyways...

Uhoh, you've identified yourself as not a real conservative!

You'll soon join

Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

in the time-out corner for forgetting that only evil Democrats use agent provocateurs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Terwox wrote:

Eh.

And Pontiac was originally NOT a discontinued car brand. Who cares? The Sioux apparently don't, at least those who aren't making pointless tribal distinctions and still harping about the fucking French from the 1600's. My history is sketchy but I always liked snakes and have never met a Sioux who was outraged at what they named their own selves.

Now can we proceed with our Hippie and Occupy bashing please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Terwox wrote:

Eh.

And Pontiac was originally NOT a discontinued car brand. Who cares? The Sioux apparently don't, at least those who aren't making pointless tribal distinctions and still harping about the fucking French from the 1600's. My history is sketchy but I always liked snakes and have never met a Sioux who was outraged at what they named their own selves.

As I'm currently sitting in Sioux City, I miiiight be more likely to meet people who are going to say "No seriously just call us Lakota" than you are.

But yeah it's just a dumb derail. I heard lately that it originally translates more to ~"fucking little snake" than just "snake." But sure, some people simply self-identify as Sioux rather than Lakota or Dakota (or apparently Nakota, I hadn't heard of them until lately.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
"AmericanThinker" frontpage stories:

Quote:
DOJ Strong-Arms Local Law Enforcement
Jan LaRue
The DoJ has shaken down another local law enforcement agency by settling an “immigration-related discrimination claim".

Quote:
Court orders NY AG to turn over secret climate change doc
November 29, 2016
The agreement among 15 state attorneys general to pursue Exxon and other climate change skeptics will be released.

Quote:
Guess how much a CEO at PBS makes
November 29, 2016
If President-Elect Trump wants to cut wasteful government programs, public broadcasting is a great place to start.

Quote:
Global warming hysteria’s long goodbye
November 29, 2016
A new era for atmospheric science may be dawning. More

Quote:
Sheila Jackson Lee beclowns herself on the Ohio State terror attack
November 29, 2016
There's no cure for stupid. More

2 legit to quit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Phelps
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Q: How do you hide money from a Hippie?

A: Put it under the soap!

Spoiler (click to reveal)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Great how people are making fun of this whole mess. The natives had legitimate concerns about pollution in their water source (the sacred ground stuff was just a sop to traditionalist natives), particularly since the nearby white town was able to get the company to move the pipeline downstream from them.

But hey, let's make fun of people who don't want their drinking water to catch fire.

There are ways to make a compromise that will satisfy both the pipeline folks and the peace pipe folks (sorry, could not resist a really bad and inappropriate pun). But the radicals on both sides have dug in their heels. America 2016 -- Reason-Free!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
Looks like the Occupy crowd has shown up to the Dakota pipeline protest and really, really, REALLY don't get it.

They are treating it like one of their burnout festivals and it is cheesing the Native Americans off.

Tourists.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/complaints_that_...

=
Quote:

“Need to get something off my chest that I witnessed and found very disturbing in my brief time there that I believe many others have started to speak up about as well. White people colonizing the camps,” Alicia Smith said in a Facebook post.

“They are coming in, taking food, clothing etc and occupying space without any desire to participate in camp maintenance and without respect of tribal protocols,” she wrote. “These people are treating it like it is Burning Man or The Rainbow Gathering and I even witnessed several wandering in and out of camps comparing it to those festivals.”

Her Nov. 14 post, now making the rounds on social media, said outsiders are “literally subsisting entirely off the generosity of native people (AND YOUR DONATIONS if you have been donating) who are fighting to protect their water just because they can.”

A local deputy who asked to remain anonymous told WDAY AM’s Rob Port that most of the protesters are white, and that some have used racial slurs against black, Hispanic and American Indian officers.

Standing Rock Sioux Chairman David Archambault II, who is leading the protest, raised concerns about sanitation in a Nov. 23 interview with Vice, saying activists are “digging pits out there for their human waste.”

> Excerpts from the November 8 & 26, 2016 Indian Country Today Media Network opinion columns by Steven Newcomb of the Shawnee, Lenape nation, co-founder and co-director of the Indigenous Law Institute, and author of "Pagans in the Promised Land: Decoding the Doctrine of Christian Discovery", entitled:

The Dominionist Age of Trump and Our Original Free Nations

Thousands of people marching in the streets in major cities, expressing their discontent with the President-elect Trump, signals that we’re in for a time of great unrest and unpredictability. There are telltale signs of what’s on the horizon. What’s likely coming is an era of Christian Dominionism, an ideological orientation committed to the belief that the Bible and fundamentalist Christianity ought to serve as a guide and backdrop for governing the American body politic.

In his classic book "The Politics of Communication", Claus Meuller says, “Domination is the control by a limited and relatively small number of people over the allocation of resources and the access to significant participation in the decision-making process.” The relatively small number of people that will end up in the Trump-Pence administration will also share a similar religio-political orientation, premised on a particular Dominionist view of the Christian religion.

In his 1973 book "The Institutes of Biblical Law", Dominionist theologian Rousas John Rushdoony, said:“Law is in every culture religious in origin.” He further states that “there can be no tolerance in a law-system for another religion.” Additionally, Rushdoony asserts that “no disestablishment of religion as such is possible in any society.” And, importantly, he further states: “Every law-system must maintain its existence by hostility to every other law-system and to alien religious foundations, or else it commits suicide.”

David Lane of the American Renewal Project is an influential Dominionist who is described as a leading Christian Right electoral organizer. Lane is quoted as saying:

David Lane of the American Renewal Project wrote:

I don’t think there’s any such thing as a separation of church and state. This [the U.S.] was not established as a secular nation, and anybody that says it is, they’re not reading American history. This [country] was established by Christians for the advancement of the Christian faith.

Lane’s statement is in sync with an earlier era in the United States. The Dominionist thinking of that era resulted in the era of Termination, and a 1954 U.S. legal brief that the Justice Department submitted to the Supreme Court in the case Tee-Hit-Ton vs. The United States. In that brief, the Justice Department argued in the Tee-Hit-Ton people should not receive monetary compensation for a taking of their timber because “the Christian nations of Europe had acquired jurisdiction [dominion] over the lands of heathens and infidels” during the so-called Era of Discovery. In 1955, the U.S. Supreme Court handed the United States a victory in the Tee-Hit-Ton case, which means the Court sided with the U.S. government’s Christian Dominionist arguments.

The nascent Trump-Pence Era raises a key question: Will the coming administration enable us to sharpen and intensify our critique of the Christian Dominionist thinking that has resulted in U.S. federal Indian law and policy? (In Johnson vs. McIntosh (1823), Chief Justice John Marshall used the Dominionist term “ultimate dominion”) Or, will the Trump-Pence era make it all the more difficult for us to raise that critique because Christian Dominionist thinking will begin to seem ordinary and normal as the supposed “civic religion” of the United States?

In 1954, at the opening of the era of Termination, the U.S. Justice Department delivered its legal brief to the U.S. Supreme Court, and later delivered oral arguments to the Court on that basis. The issue before the Court was whether the Tee-Hit-Ton Indians in Alaska were entitled to monetary compensation for a taking of their timber by the U.S. Interior Department.

The Justice Department introduced the context for its argument with the following:

The U.S. Justice Department wrote:

The discovering nations acquired absolute title to the lands of this continent subject only to the Indian right of occupancy.-Prior to the great era of discovery beginning in the latter part of the fifteenth century, the Christian nations of Europe acquired jurisdiction over newly discovered lands by virtue of grants from the Popes, who claimed the power to grant to Christian monarchs the right to acquire territory in the possession of heathens and infidels.

This is code for Christian monarchs claiming the right to dominate territory in the possession of so-called heathens and infidels.

The Justice Department looked back to the 14th century to provide an example. “For example,” wrote the U.S. attorneys, “in 1344, [Pope] Clement VI had granted the Canary Islands to Louis of Spain upon his promise to lead the islanders to the worship of Christ, and, following the discovery of the New World by Columbus, [Pope] Alexander VI in 1493 and 1495 issued bulls granting to Spain all lands not under Christian rule.”

The Justice Department said it was eventually “necessary for the civilized, Christian nations of Europe to develop a new principle which all could acknowledge as the law by which they should regulate, as between themselves, the right of acquisition of territory in the New World, which they found to be inhabited by Indians who were heathens and uncivilized according to European standards.” From our perspective, the term “uncivilized” meant not yet dominated by Christendom. The U.S. Justice Department continued:

At first, mere discovery was considered sufficient to create a good and complete title, but because of extravagant, conflicting claims based upon discovery alone it was soon found that a more stringent basis was necessary.... After a lapse of many years the principle was finally evolved “that discovery gave title to the government by whose subjects, or by whose authority it was made, against all other European governments, which title might be consummated by possession. Johnson vs. McIntosh, 8 Wheat. 543, 573; Martin v. Waddell, 16 Pet. 367, 409-410

In 1954, the same year that the U.S. Supreme Court overturned the Jim Crow laws by overturning Plessy vs. Ferguson, the U.S. Justice Department reaffirmed the conceptual framework of Christian discovery and domination. This is found in the following passage from the U.S. legal brief:

Although the nations of Europe thus ceased to recognize the Popes as the source of their titles to newly acquired lands, the new concept of title by discovery was based upon the same idea that lands occupied by heathens and infidels were open to acquisition [domination] by the Christian nations. (As stated in Johnson vs. McIntosh, 8 Wheat. 543, 573).

After this statement that “lands occupied by heathens and infidels were open to acquisition by the Christian nations", the Justice Department placed a footnote:

This new concept of "Title By Discovery", that lands occupied by heathens and infidels were open to acquisition by the Christian nations, is demonstrated by the fact that the English sovereign’s grant of a commission to the Cabots was for the discovery of countries then unknown to Christian people and to take possession of them in the name of the English king. Similar commissions issued to Gilbert and Raleigh. See Johnson vs. McIntosh, 8 Wheat. 543, 576-577.

How were the Christian nations supposed to “acquire” lands “occupied by heathens and infidels”?

By taking those non-Christian lands away from the non-Christians.

The U.S. Justice Department even cited to Genesis 1:28 in the Bible:

That the discovering nations asserted complete title in themselves, even as against the heathen natives, is well illustrated by the enactments of the colonial legislatures. In Massachusetts, as early as the period 1633-1637, the General Court had declared... :

That what lands any of the Indians in this jurisdiction have possessed and improved, by subduing the same, they have just right unto, according to that in Genesis 1:28 & 9:1, and Psalms 115:16.

An accompanying footnote of the U.S. legal brief reads:

Genesis 1:28. “And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the Earth, and subdue it." ... Genesis 9:1. “And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, 'Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the Earth'.” Psalms 115:16. “The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord’s; but the earth hath he given to the children of men.”

To this day, whenever the United States Supreme Court cites to its own earlier precedents premised on Christianity made explicit by the U.S. Justice Department in its 1954 legal brief, the U.S. is still using that Christian-Dominion-premised form of reasoning against our Original Nations and Peoples. That form of reasoning is the basis upon which the Democrat Congressman Raul Ruiz of Maryland recently said of the lands where the dispute over the Dakota Access Pipeline is taking place, “I just want to remind everybody that the piece of land we’re talking about is on federal land.”

Raul Ruiz

Ruiz, who is a medical doctor, is the ranking member of the House Committee on Natural Resources. He is viewed as, and views himself as, an ally of the Native peoples in the Standing Rock dispute. Yet it is on the basis of the Doctrine of Christian Discovery and Domination that he claims the lands of the Oceti Sakowin are U.S. federal land: “So this is land that is under the jurisdiction of the federal government. And that what we’re talking about here is not just a matter of right. It’s the law.”

In the U.S. government legal brief of 1954, the Justice Department openly explained the unjust and Biblical form of reasoning applied to all the Original Nations of the Continent. That form of reasoning which has resulted in even the federal “allies” of Native Nations, such as Congressman Ruiz claiming that the lands of Native nations are supposedly “federal” lands existing under “federal” jurisdiction.

Given the Fort Laramie Treaty of 1851, the land demarcated by that treaty is rightfully Oceti Sakowin Nation territory. It is rightfully the country of the Oceti Sakowin. It is a country rightfully under the jurisdiction of the Oceti Sakowin not the United States. Yet it is not so regarded because of the religious form of reasoning based on Christian Dominionism, which says that our nations are not entitled to exist free from U.S. domination because our ancestors had never been baptized in a Christian ritual and were, therefore, not humans when the Christian invaders first arrived.

Nearly 25 years into the global campaign that Birgil Kills Straight and I started back in 1992, when we began calling on the Vatican to formally revoke the Inter Caetera papal edict of May 4, 1493, more than 520 clergy people from throughout the United States convened at Standing Rock. They directly challenged the Dominionist Doctrine of Christian Discovery. Some were even arrested. In an act of protest, the clergy burned copies of the Vatican papal decrees of 1493, and challenged the U.S.'s use of the doctrine to engage in militarized actions against Standing Rock and the Oceti Sakowin.

It is ironic, to say the least, that this powerful historic event, by Christians, against a system of Christian Dominionism, took place on the eve of a U.S. election which handed the power of the executive branch of the United States to Christian Dominionists. We are indeed on the other side of the Looking Glass. Now it’s a matter of being all the more determined to increase our resolve and our efforts against the doctrine of Christian Discovery and Domination.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Humulus Lupulus
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Great how people are making fun of this whole mess. The natives had legitimate concerns about pollution in their water source (the sacred ground stuff was just a sop to traditionalist natives), particularly since the nearby white town was able to get the company to move the pipeline downstream from them.

But hey, let's make fun of people who don't want their drinking water to catch fire.

There are ways to make a compromise that will satisfy both the pipeline folks and the peace pipe folks (sorry, could not resist a really bad and inappropriate pun). But the radicals on both sides have dug in their heels. America 2016 -- Reason-Free!

That's what the protesters would have you believe. Fortunately, it's not racism at all. And if they didn't like it, this tribe should not have ignored requests to meet to discuss the route when offered at least six times.

Quote:
The current route of the pipeline, which the Standing Rock Sioux tribe argues traverses culturally sacred sites and poses a risk to the reservation's water supply, was largely chosen because it runs along existing infrastructure such as railways and other pipelines, Dakota Access argued in its application to the PSC for permits.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/previously-proposed-route-dakota-ac...

When you can't win in court, your best bet is to take it to the court of uninformed social media.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mutton Chops
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hippies ruin everything? But without them, where would you attach your leggies?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Humulus Lupulus
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mutton_chops wrote:
Hippies ruin everything? But without them, where would you attach your leggies?

Groan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Desiderata wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

That's what the protesters would have you believe. Fortunately, it's not racism at all. And if they didn't like it, this tribe should not have ignored requests to meet to discuss the route when offered at least six times.

Quote:
The current route of the pipeline, which the Standing Rock Sioux tribe argues traverses culturally sacred sites and poses a risk to the reservation's water supply, was largely chosen because it runs along existing infrastructure such as railways and other pipelines, Dakota Access argued in its application to the PSC for permits.

When you can't win in court, your best bet is to take it to the court of uninformed social media.

Never mentioned racism. Glad you could find that in a post that has nothing to do with race.

And yes, I knew about the tribe declining to be a part of the public discussions concerning the route. Which is what I meant by compromise was available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Humulus Lupulus
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Desiderata wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Quote:

Never mentioned racism. Glad you could find that in a post that has nothing to do with race.

And yes, I knew about the tribe declining to be a part of the public discussions concerning the route. Which is what I meant by compromise was available.

You stated "nearby white town". Apologies if you didn't intend to make it a race issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Terwox wrote:

Eh.

Is a paleface trying to whitesplain?

Delicious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
tstone wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Terwox wrote:

Eh.

Delicious.

warning: obtuseness leads to ignorance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
single sentences wrote:
tstone wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Terwox wrote:

Eh.

Delicious.

warning: obtuseness leads to ignorance

And punctuation leads to the end of a sentence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
Desiderata wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Quote:

It is kind of a race issue, considering that we have treated indians differently because they're indians for a very long time and it's very likely that because of that most indian tribes don't have much money so since in our society, money talks they have very little say in what happens in this country even when it has an impact on them, like this pipeline.

Yes, it seems like the tribe couldn't get its act together to legally address this issue. Poor people often have a harder time getting their act together. Whether this means we just run them over (literally in this case) with a bulldozer I guess kind of depends on what you think is more important: the rights of a poor tribe or the rights of a billion dollar oil company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Terwox wrote:

Eh.

Delicious.

I am?

Doesn't that sound more like "You shouldn't say Sioux, it means snake, you should say Lakota instead or you're an asshole."

I just think it's interesting. I heard it again on a podcast lately, and it backed up something I heard a far-right professor of mine say a while ago.

Or the even better answer: "No way man my great-great-great-grandfather was Native!" (I'm something like 1/128th Cherokee.)

Anyway, gotta live up my username.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Terwox wrote:
tstone wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Terwox wrote:

Eh.

Delicious.

I am?

Doesn't that sound more like "You shouldn't say Sioux, it means snake, you should say Lakota instead or you're an asshole."

I just think it's interesting. I heard it again on a podcast lately, and it backed up something I heard a far-right professor of mine say a while ago.

Or the even better answer: "No way man my great-great-great-grandfather was Native!" (I'm something like 1/128th Cherokee.)

Anyway, gotta live up my username.

Oh, you are Native American like Fauxahontas Liz is. I think I have that much and I'm just a garden variety white dude, of a more handsome than average variation, of course.

Go Whitesplain it to the protestors. I'm sure they will love to hear it from you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
einsteinidahosu wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Agreed.

Fuck you, RSP conservatives! All you have is insults and snark for any situation in America. If I saw you at BGG I wouldn't fucking play a game with you assholes. Luckily you fuckers don't go, I've heard.

We go. In great droves. We just know what your sad and pathetic shovel face looks like and avoid you like the plague you are. The reason you can't turn us down for a game is we already turned you down first. Loser boy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.