Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brain
United States
Belvidere
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Kickstarter Bonus Campaign Book 4, Battle 2 shows the exact same Villain Figure Pool and Deck as Book 4 Battle 1 (Alopex Red/Blue + 2x Bruiser Red/Blue + 5x Foot Soldier Red/Green). I am assuming this is just a copy/paste error from Battle 1 and it is wrong. First because the intro text and the Objectives talk about Karai (instead of Alopex) and because the figure pool shows 5 foot soldiers, but there are 7 on the map.

What is the correct villain figure pool & deck composition?

If I don't hear an answer, I'll just play that Karai is supposed to be used instead of Alopex, the figure pool for Foot Soldiers is supposed to be 7, and I'll use the same color decks as shown. I'm sure it will work fine, but I want to know what is intended to make sure it's a balanced game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Wray
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Also, the map doesn't actually have either Alopex or Karai on it. Our group supposed that maybe the lone foot clan ninja on the docks was supposed to be Karai, but yeah, official errata would definitely be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
I believe Kevin Wilson said that Karai should be spawned into that scenario. There is no correction for this scenario in the official FAQ/errata, so I believe the current official word on it is that it is printed correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PRSthruVOX wrote:
I believe Kevin Wilson said that Karai should be spawned into that scenario. There is no correction for this scenario in the official FAQ/errata, so I believe the current official word on it is that it is printed correctly.

It is literally impossible for it to be printed correctly. It contradicts itself in too many places. On FB, Kevin said that someone else designed that scenario, so he needed to check with them. I never saw a followup to that, although I suppose I missed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
Perhaps it isn't in the errata, then, because it is KS-exclusive and the FAQ is meant to be universal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.