Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Reevo
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Third game complete!

I think I finally get it! I set out six IDs (I'm working up to the full eight) and cross-checked them all to see which ones interacted with each other. I assume that's the kind of thing I'm supposed to do?!

That meant that the Renee, Gunther and Yitzchak shared timelines, Gunther and Squa Tront did too and also Betty and Andy.

Betty got moving and quickly went home.

Gunther also made a quick exit.

But then this happened... I had four time travellers and no cards to reverse any history. Someone was going to get stuck in time...

After studying the IDs, Renee had to go. There would be no world fair in Berlin in '48 and no return home for Renee.

Andy was next, thanks to the legalisation of marijuana!

Squa Tront selfishly headed us into World War 3, which left one...

Jitzchak. I haven't a clue what happened but it wasn't happening for him. There was no way to change '95 but four out of six was fine for me.

It was by far the best of my three games and I'm looking forward to getting more into it soon. For now, history will be re-boxed until next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.