Secret Hitler» Forums » Variants

Subject: Print and Play Setup rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dillon Tener
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
Im curious if anyone has done the print and play and if they used any special paper to print it on? Regular 8.5/11 size card stock?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fed Aykin

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmb
I did the print and play last January and took the game to PAX South, where we played it a ton. I just used regular paper and inserted the cards in front of sleeved Magic cards, which is an easy way to proxy just about anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Woods
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recent did exactly what Fed did except used playing cards instead of magic cards.

Our only concern is that regular paper stock is pretty thin and when handing your party membership card to another player, its possible to see the red/blue of the card through the paper. So we just have to be a little careful when passing.

Also, the card sizes for the policies are smaller than a Magic or playing card, so while sleeving the card works, the sleeves are bigger than the allotted spaces on the board for the policies. Generally not a big deal, but some OCD people might not like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
I printed onto A4 gloss sticker paper, applied to thin cardstock, before cutting out, cornering, and sleeving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dillon Tener
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
I could only find black and white version off there website where you get the color version of cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Screengrabs, google images, photoshop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Castilho
United States
flag msg tools
Just found one good print n play version, but no back of the cards.
Can you post it?
I want mine to look good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Kolczynski
United States
College Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think this is the one I used: https://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/comments/3yepx7/i_made_a...

Printed on card stock and placed in sleeves with a Magic card backer. For the policy cards, I used the technology cards from the old TtA (mini-Euro) as a backer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.