Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
X X
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone send me a link or explain to me what is in the waves and when they will be shipping?

I've scoured the forums and ks updates and can't seem to find them.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Wave1 - Myth CORE game update to 2.0. All cards for the core game were delivered. I received this almost a year ago.

Wave2 - The base pledge for Journeyman (Shores of Kanis and Blackwall Warrens) along with any additional sleeves ordered. I received these a couple of weeks ago.

All remaining add-on content and stretch goals from JM are TBD in terms of delivery estimates and number of waves.

Nothing has been manufactured at this point and McG is unwilling to speculate on when their project will be started. They have also stated they are unsure as to how many remaining waves we will see.

If you haven't received Wave1 or Wave2 you should probably be contacting McG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X X
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistermannindy wrote:
Wave1 - Myth CORE game update to 2.0. All cards for the core game were delivered. I received this almost a year ago.

Wave2 - The base pledge for Journeyman (Shores of Kanis and Blackwall Warrens) along with any additional sleeves ordered. I received these a couple of weeks ago.

All remaining add-on content and stretch goals from JM are TBD in terms of delivery estimates and number of waves.

Nothing has been manufactured at this point and McG is unwilling to speculate on when their project will be started. They have also stated they are unsure as to how many remaining waves we will see.

If you haven't received Wave1 or Wave2 you should probably be contacting McG.

I have I am assuming of course. I bought an everything included pledge from a member on here and have gotten base game 2.0 stuff and just received the Myth Journeyman expansions. So I am guessing I am on track.

Thanks for letting me know
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And how do you know if you are in the list for the Wave 2? I paid (I guess) but it was so confusing everything that now I don't know if I will get it in this wave or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
if you bought Shores of Kanis and Blackwall Warrens, then you are in wave 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X X
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should get this wave, from what I read of their last update Nov 28th they are continuing to process all Europe etc. backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm anxious to hear about when the rest is expected to ship. As a new player at the Journeyman level I know have just the base game and the two Journeyman boxes. Looking forward to my Undead and "Over the top" addon so I can add in a bit of variety (and play the Undead module).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Ruiz
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Haven't gotten Wave 2 here in Texas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X X
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cereal wrote:

you might want to contact them? though not sure. I got wave 2 a few weeks ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
astrostasis wrote:
cereal wrote:

You should definitely contact them. McG publicly stated in their 11/4 update comments that all US backers should receive their packages within 10 days of that post.

See comments of this update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Mistermannindy wrote:
astrostasis wrote:
cereal wrote:

You should definitely contact them. McG publicly stated in their 11/4 update comments that all US backers should receive their packages within 10 days of that post.

See comments of this update.

Maybe you're getting multiple sets? Still waiting on information regarding getting the rest of our JM boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cereal wrote:

You also have to have paid for partial wave shipment in order to get the base games early. I'm in Texas and I have already received mine (two weeks ago),.... shipping was $12 I think.

If you did not make a shipping payment a few months ago; then it was not shipped out to you; and will be held until either you pay shipping now; or wait until all materials are ready and pay updated shipping later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Richter
Germany
Siegen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems the right thread to ask this.

I´ve pleged Hero Level - All in - Over the top - some Addons.
I´ve recieved the Basegame + 2.0 Cards + Blackwell + Shores.

As I understand it all the Modules and the Stretchgoals will take a while
and have no clear shipping date. But what about the Over the top material? Shouldn´t it be sent with one of the shipments I recieved? This stuff is out already.

EDIT:

It is a bit ackward, but my question seems to be answered in the latest update 148 from 07.12.16.

Quote from the update:
Quote:

1) If backers wanted all the rest of stretch goals and add-ons in one more wave, it would be September.
2) If backers wanted the rest of the stretch goals and add-ons in two more waves, it would be May and September. The contents of the next wave would be: the Over-the-Top addon and all remaining Kickstarter 1 Myth 2.0 monster cards, Quest Expansions 1 & 2 in 2.0 form, Item Expansion 1, 2, & 3 in 2.0 form, 4 modules (Avatar of Shadows, The Golden Gear, The Lost Hoard, and Fury of the Fireborne), the Monk Heroes (Male/Female Novice and Journeyman) and cards, the Alchemist Heroes (Male/Female Novice and Journeyman) and cards, and the novice Spriggan hero and 2.0 cards, Epic stage Boss cards (Terror, Orcneas, & Bones), 2.0 Slaughterfield Item cards from Kickstarter 1, Tavern Mode rules & punchboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure they wanted to complete the 2.0 cards for all the existing stuff before shipping it. I can just imagine the confusion if they were to ship all the existing stuff with the 1.0 cards, then ship the 2.0 replacement materials at a later date.

I really hope they decide to ship in two waves. Can't wait to get the Over the Top package and my copy of the undead minis.

What I am curious about is the shipping of the first Modules. Mainly if we will be receiving the modules plus the extra miniatures unlocked as stretch goals or just the module as listed. For example, the Golden Gear (Clockwork Module) is listed as having 10 minions, 2 captains and 1 commander. As stretch goals, unlocked were 10 minions, 2 captains and 1 boss, giving the usual 20/4/1/1 set of minis. Hopefully they will clarify once they sort out how they are going to ship. I can understand if they ship the extra stretch goal minis later, but it would be nice to receive them with the associated module!

Looks like a lot of backers want the two wave version. Guess I'm not the only one anxious for more stuff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.