Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KlPRcZ7CtQ

22:30

I wonder how common this is...

The scary thing is that most players probably wouldn't notice this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Sixer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure you would notice right away.

That said, I bet it happens periodically. Just like getting the wrong die in your pack will happen periodically.

This is worse though :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is that will go for some cash on ebay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BC Wendel
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bailey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was my video. Yeah I've played several games with it now and not noticed the die yet. Now I understand why I was always broke!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Sixer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the PSA. Now we all know to look at all the dice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Emme
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike1977 wrote:

I've watched the 22:30 part over and over but I'm not seeing what's broke. Granted, I'm just learning of this game and not sure of what I'm looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
DakotaDevil wrote:
Mike1977 wrote:

I've watched the 22:30 part over and over but I'm not seeing what's broke. Granted, I'm just learning of this game and not sure of what I'm looking for.

Its the equivalent of a regular die (1-6) have two 1's and no 4 type thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Sixer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not broken, its mislabeled. It should have a resource side and it does not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Guerrero
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah OP's use of "broken" is not accurate. The dice has a misprint on it and is missing a the resource side. It has another 1 melee attack in lieu of the missing resource side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Minnigh
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's pretty annoying. I hope FFG customer service is easy to deal with in these situations. There seems to be a lot of reports of mislabeled or incorrect dice in boosters. I thought I read somewhere that the incorrect dice thing is fixed as long as you have the entire booster box? Still lame but hopefully it doesn't happen to everyone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
gamjuven wrote:
That's pretty annoying. I hope FFG customer service is easy to deal with in these situations. There seems to be a lot of reports of mislabeled or incorrect dice in boosters. I thought I read somewhere that the incorrect dice thing is fixed as long as you have the entire booster box? Still lame but hopefully it doesn't happen to everyone

I've bought tones of FFG products; but never had the chance to deal with their customer service. But I keep hearing its good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McFarland
United States
Floresville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike1977 wrote:
I've bought tones of FFG products; but never had the chance to deal with their customer service. But I keep hearing its good.

It goes through Asmodee now; I had a messed up card in the Arkham Horror LCG when that launched and got a pair of new ones a few days later, no muss no fuss. Granted, I don't know how it will go with this when everyone starts trying to say their Legendary characters had mismatched dice so they can run Elite versions...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that's where pics and accountability are required. A little honesty wouldn't hurt either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Emme
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eyefink wrote:
Mike1977 wrote:

It goes through Asmodee now; I had a messed up card in the Arkham Horror LCG when that launched and got a pair of new ones a few days later, no muss no fuss. Granted, I don't know how it will go with this when everyone starts trying to say their Legendary characters had mismatched dice so they can run Elite versions...

I didn't realize that there were any printing errors in that game. What were the errors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thadeus Souza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that's solved by their replacement policy: sending you a fresh booster pack instead of a replacement die. Which is a huge, huge bummer for me, as I just cracked a pack with a misprinted Millenium Falcon die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.