Subject: The six shooter template is cute and all but rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm playing my first Jargono native and I really need a quiver to handle my different arrow types. I'm looking for assets on thingiverse that I can do remixes of, and hopefully coming up with a nice way to represent the different arrow types.

Any ideas suggestions etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas White
United States
Pacific Grove
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Make a simple quiver out of a scrap of leather, and make arrows using dowels and maybe feathers to code out the arrow types?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've got access to a few high end printers that my brother has running almost every day of the week and I was hoping to come up with some nice designs through meshmixer. The quiver is simple to print. I was thinking for the Eagle Feather arrows, make the quills longer and paint them white. Darkstone can be painted a nice darkstone color. Hunting arrow could have blood stains, etc...

The only thing that throws me off is if they are in a quiver it might be hard to differentiate the types.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I am a "certified" art critic.
badge
I am a professional BGG commenter.
mbmbmbmbmb

Well, the arrows need to stick out of the end of the quiver. And then you paint the ends that stick out in different colors.

Just need to design the quiver so it stands up on its own!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
KevBelisle wrote:

Well, the arrows need to stick out of the end of the quiver. And then you paint the ends that stick out in different colors.

Just need to design the quiver so it stands up on its own!

Yeah I guess like a darkstone nock. Just that some of the designs make more sense on the tip.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I am a "certified" art critic.
badge
I am a professional BGG commenter.
mbmbmbmbmb
njep wrote:
Yeah I guess like a darkstone nock. Just that some of the designs make more sense on the tip.

Then store the arrows tip-end up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.