Subject: Language of cards - Pegasus Spiel Edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
fedrov wrote:
Hi there,

Can anybody owning the Pegasus Spiel edition of this game confirm if the text on the cattle cards is English or German?

Thanks!

See this thread from yesterday shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt Mueller
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wondering why a second thread is necessary...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tilou
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
feldfan2014 wrote:
fedrov wrote:
Hi there,

Can anybody owning the Pegasus Spiel edition of this game confirm if the text on the cattle cards is English or German?

Thanks!

See this thread from yesterday shake

Same OP whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tilou
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
fedrov wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks!

Since you're asking again, I'll make that second thread more interesting by asking you why it matters to you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Perello
Canada
Salmo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Want DnDeeples? I'm on Esty as MagnificentMeeples.
mbmbmbmbmb
tilouboy wrote:
fedrov wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks!

Since you're asking again, I'll make that second thread more interesting by asking you why it matters to you?

This is of interest to me as well. The names of the breeds is entirely cosmetic, so does it matter what language they appear in? I don't think it would bother me if they were in ancient Sumerian...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.