Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ADDA Marc
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Some other questions asking for a clarification:

(first, the rule)
8,1,3,1, the scenario will tell each player how many batteries he possesses, their caliber and if they are full strength or depleted.

(now the questions):

Some scenarios in La Bataille de France 1940 give you artillery missions (not batteries). I suppose that each mission can one used only once?

Some scenarios in Paths of Hell give you batteries, such as scenario 6 where the Germans have 4 105mm off board batteries (not missions). Does it mean that the german player can use these battery once per turn, or once per game?

Note that I didn't find in PtH rules that arty batteries can be used once per game.

Another question related to artillery.
8,1,3,2, there is a +1 when targeting an empty hex, or containing hidden units. Does it also apply when firing smoke ?
It should be obvious, but in many games, firing smoke on empty hexes is not hampered.

Marc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Cebrián
msg tools
Hi Marc

Some scenarios in La Bataille de France 1940 give you artillery missions (not batteries). I suppose that each mission can one used only once?

Correct

Some scenarios in Paths of Hell give you batteries, such as scenario 6 where the Germans have 4 105mm off board batteries (not missions). Does it mean that the german player can use these battery once per turn, or once per game?

Once per game

Note that I didn't find in PtH rules that arty batteries can be used once per game.

Are put in the scenarios

Another question related to artillery.
8,1,3,2, there is a +1 when targeting an empty hex, or containing hidden units. Does it also apply when firing smoke ?

Yes

JCC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ADDA Marc
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Cebryk wrote:

Are put in the scenarios

JCC

Sorry, I didn't understand.

Marc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.