Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5159 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [207] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Won't You Be My Neighbor #5 - Good Wins rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: NOT_THE_MOVER [+] D1_Seer_Claims_Are_Dumb_But_Not_Necessarily_Evil [+] [View All]
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Basic WW themed game
Team Alignment Reveal, Private User to User Chats, Partially Obscured Role Set

Previous Plays:
Won't You Be My Neighbor #1 - Good Wins
Won't You Be My Neighbor #2 - Evil Wins
Won't You Be My Neighbor #3 - Good Wins
Won't You Be My Neighbor #4 - Evil Wins

The Virtual Table

An image of the virtual table will be posted after every dawn. The players' seats at the virtual table will be randomly filled on Night 0. There is no way to move from one seat to the other. See private messaging below for where this comes into play.

ROLES

KEY
Green = Village team (all Good unless otherwise noted)
Red = Wolf team (all Evil unless otherwise noted)
Blue = Variable (alignment/team varies)
Orange = Independent parties (alignment varies, but usually Evil)

* = Role is under the impression that it's a normal Villager

These roles WILL be in the game:

MOVER: Each night select two players (you may select yourself if desired) and at dawn those players will switch houses, new chats will be created accordingly.

VILLAGER: You have no special powers. There may be more than one of this role in the game.

WEREWOLF x4: Each Night, you and your fellow wolves confer and select a player to attack. You may privately communicate with each other at any time. There may be more than one of this role in the game. Wolves within this pack may have special attributes, see below.

MOLE: You are human. Each night, pick a player. You'll be told if that player is a werewolf (or variant).

These roles MAY be in the game:

APPRENTICE SEER: If the Seer is killed, you will assume their duties. You will not inherit any scan information however you will select a target each night, and the night the SEER dies you will get a view on that target.

AUX SEER: Each night, pick a player to scan. You'll be told if the player is "Aux Evil" or "Not Aux Evil".

DR BOOM: If you are killed for any reason your two closest neighbors will also die.

HUNTER Brutal: After being killed, you must attack another player. You must pre-select your target. Brutal is MANDATORY. A random living player will be selected if no order was made. The good team will win if the Hunter and a Wolf are the final two players.

LOVER: On N0 you will be told the name of your Lover. If you die for any reason, your Lover dies as well.

LUMBERJACK: If you're attacked at Night by the wolves, you won't die immediately. You'll survive until the end of the following Night at dawn.

MAYOR: Your vote counts twice. Corrected tallies will not be posted.

PRIEST: Each night chose a dead player, you will be informed of their full role at dawn.

SEER: Each Night, pick a player to scan. That player's race (Human/Wolf) will be revealed to you. You will receive a random N0 human scan.

TINKER*: If viewed by the Seer, Apprentice Seer, Aux Seer or Mole they will get the opposite result. The tinker is unaware that they have this trait.

TOUGH*: The first attempt to lynch or night kill you will fail. You are not tough to a brutal.

TOWN CRIER: At the start of each Day, you'll be told how many players had an active night order the previous Night. This count includes the following roles, Apprentice Seer, Aux Seer, Cult Leader, Framer, Marytr, Mole, Mover, Seer, Sorcerer, Troublemaker (until used), Warlock, Wolves.
The count will include the player if they were NKed since deaths occur at dawn.

TROUBLEMAKER: One Night, you may elect to "stir up trouble" and cause two lynchings the following Day. There will be no night actions the night following the first lynch to allow for two lynches in a row.

INTERLOPER: Each night select a pair of neighbors and at dawn you will be sent the content of their chat for the previous game day.

ALPHA WOLF: You're a werewolf, but you'll be scanned (incorrectly) by the Seer as human.

BRUTAL WOLF: You're a werewolf. If you're lynched, you'll get to attack ANY of the players before dying. You must pre-select your target. If no order is in place a random living player will be selected.

TINKER WOLF: You're a werewolf, but you'll be scanned (incorrectly) by the Seer as human, by the Aux Seer as an Aux Evil, by the Mole as Human and by the Sorcerer as Seer.

WOLF CUB: You're a baby werewolf. You will become a werewolf upon the death of the first wolf. If you are attacked at night by the wolf pack you will be promoted to a werewolf. You are unaware who your pack is before promoting. The Cub is viewed as Aux Evil prior to conversion.

FRAMER: You're human. Each Night you pick a player. If a Seer scans that player on the same Night, the scan result will be the opposite of what it should be.

CULTIST: You are Human. You know who the werewolves are but you CANNOT privately communicate with them unless table position allows it.

SORCERER: You are Human. Each Night, pick a player to scan. You'll be told if that player is a Seer role but you won't be told which.

TRAITOR: You are human. However, you want to see the wolves prevail and will win or lose with the evil team. The traitor will reveal as a good neighbor.

CURSED*: You start as a Villager. If you're attacked by wolves, you'll transform into a standard Werewolf at dawn. The cursed is unaware they are cursed.

DOPPLEGANGER: On N1, the Doppleganger chooses any other player. When that player dies, the Doppleganger becomes a duplicate of the original – role, alignment, powers. The Doppleganger will reveal as good prior to conversion.

IMPOSTER: Pick a player at the start of the game. If you're attacked at Night, that player will be attacked instead, and if he/she is killed, you'll assume that player's role. The Imposter will reveal as good prior to conversion.

CULT LEADER: You are human/evil. Each Night, pick a player to convert. If the game reaches the point where all living players are in the cult, you win and leave the game. The Cult Leader reveals as evil upon death.

WARLOCK: You are human/evil. Each Night, pick a player you think will be killed that Night or the following Day. If you make three matches, you win and leave the game. The Warlock reveals as evil upon death.

These artifacts MAY be in the game:

AMULET OF PROTECTION: The holder of the Amulet is immune to death by any method. Each night the player must Pass the Amulet to another player. If they decline to pass the Amulet or the targeted player already had the Amulet it is destroyed. If the Amulet protects a player it is destroyed. Amulet pass is the last action that will occur each night.

EYE OF THE BEHOLDER: Once revealed publicly the holder of the Eye is informed of Seer and their view results. To activate the artifact the holder must use the "Reveal" game order. At this time the thread is informed by the moderator who the Eye holder is.

EXTENDABLE EARS: At dawn the player that posses this item is sent the content of a random hood chat from the previous day. The ears may be passed to another player if desired. If the player with this artifact is killed, the ears are removed from the game.

Victory Conditions
Certain roles may complicate this, but in general:

VILLAGE TEAM: Must eliminate all the Werewolves; human allies of the wolf team don't count.

WOLF TEAM: Must reduce human population (regardless of team) to equal the number of living WEREWOLVES.

Neutral (if in game): See specific role description.

Other Rules

Dusk: 2:00 pm BGG time
Dawn: 2:30 pm BGG time

Votes time stamped 2:00 will count. Votes after that will not count.

The last night order time stamped 2:30 or before will count. Orders after that will not count.

VOTING: Lynch decided by LHLV (Longest Held Last Vote). The final tally may be adjusted by the Mayor if still in the game. However an adjusted tally will not be posted.

REVEAL: Alignment. The alignment (good/evil) of each player is revealed upon death.

ACTIVITY: If you are not active each day (dawn to dusk cycle) you will be put up for replacement. "Active" is at the moderator's discretion.

PRIVATE MESSAGING:
Proximity, Living. You will share a chat with the closest living player to either side of your seat in the virtual neighborhood. There is no way to change this other than someone to your left or right dying.

Wolves share a chat room.

No Night Posting or Chatting in Hood chats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Won't You Be My Neighbor #5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Amekins
Benesephiir
BerenCamlost
Floofies
gelrod
inkarnit
L3club
ljtrigirl
monogarden
PaperF
Rhanddom
SarahBoBara
silverbonds
stonecutter129
TFang
theknightofcups
The_Rorab
TigerDoodle
Zejeidorb

19 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1681149

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Secret love message!
badge
My wheelchair almost entirely non-ferrous, anyhow!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be late for the check-in bit because of the date, skating in Mid-Monday at the earliest, but you'd better not replace me out! =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Live Laugh Love Learn
badge
Live Laugh Love Learn
mbmbmbmbmb
This game with include a bonus ModMonkey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
I'll be late for the check-in bit because of the date, skating in Mid-Monday at the earliest, but you'd better not replace me out! =)

First lynch would be Tuesday, so shouldn't be a problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Żarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
Just take a moment for yourself
badge
I have no idea
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral of the South L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Royal- We'll finally have a chat together in Neighbors!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do your best, and that is enough.
badge
Assume at any given point I'm just screaming internally.
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever a Neighbors game goes into signup you might as well auto-add me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naomi
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra. But for some reason my automatic post saying as much doesn't seem to have been posted. So I am doing my own :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Secret love message!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
L3club wrote:
I just signed up on Cassandra. But for some reason my automatic post saying as much doesn't seem to have been posted. So I am doing my own :-)

!!!!!!! surprise

I am thrilled, L3!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
L3club wrote:

omgomgomg this is a SUPER cool roster, hyyyyype!!! I'm super glad you joined L3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjaDon't know if you can tell but Tok and I are quite excited you've signed upninja whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naomi
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
ninjaDon't know if you can tell but Tok and I are quite excited you've signed upninja whistle

So it seems :-). I'm legit not sure what I've done to earn such excitement but it's always nice to be welcomed places (it's certainly better than mass groans), so I will take it and thank you for the warm welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Secret love message!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
L3club wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

So it seems :-). I'm legit not sure what I've done to earn such excitement but it's always nice to be welcomed places (it's certainly better than mass groans), so I will take it and thank you for the warm welcome.

You are ridiculously fun to play with and a rare sight outside of Hi games (which I often mentor, but rarely play), so a chance to play a fancy game with you is a big treat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
L3club wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

You are ridiculously fun to play with and a rare sight outside of Hi games (which I often mentor, but rarely play), so a chance to play a fancy game with you is a big treat.

This, all of the above!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naomi
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw, thank you, both of you, that's really really nice of you to say :-)

Well I look forward to playing this game with you as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Nickname courtesy of Baby Cat! Uber badge courtesy of Natsume! <3
badge
Chaotic Evil
mbmbmbmbmb
L3club wrote:

Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Żarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
Just take a moment for yourself
badge
I have no idea
mbmbmbmbmb
L3?

*groan*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naomi
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugvid wrote:
L3?

*groan*

Ah, there we go. That's what I expect!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whaaaaat. L3- that's my second favorite Disney movie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naomi
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:

It's my absolute favorite Disney movie! :-)

What's your top choice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
L3club wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:

What's your top choice?

The Little Mermaid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
L3 is a Disney movie?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naomi
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
L3club wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:

What's your top choice?

The Little Mermaid.

Aw, the Little Mermaid. That is a good one and a totally acceptable favorite. If you had said Frozen we might have had to start lynching here early! ;-) (I actually do like Frozen, but I think it gets all praise that is properly due to Tangled )

But aw the Little Mermaid is so good. Hmmm, maybe need to do some rewatching here over Christmas...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [207] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.