Hide
6 Posts

Blood Bowl: Team Manager – The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Coin Capsules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gergely Kovacs
msg tools
"The day we stop exploring is the day we commit ourselves to live in a stagnant world, devoid of curiosity, empty of dreams." - Neil deGrasse Tyson
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Now that the game is out of print, it is more important than ever to try to protect it. Did anyone try to put the cheating tokens into coin capsules? If so, what is the best size for them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Bush
United States
West Decatur
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
At all cost
badge
"Some fights will just get you bloody"
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't just spray glue them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Measure the cheating tokens, and get a an appropriately sized coin cap, go 1 mm bigger if you can't figure it out exactly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Conroy
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Put the whole game in a vacuum-sealed container under concrete. It's the only way to keep it pristine. Or failing that, whatever you do, don't open the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Garramone
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lay all of the tokens on a color printer with the skull side to be printed and make a copy. Then, write the value on the paper tokens, cut and laminate. I've done this with games before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recall trying some left over coin capsules from Forbidden Stars on them and finding that they weren't big enough. I believe you will need to get ones that are at least 33mm across.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.