$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

La Granja» Forums » Rules

Subject: Clarification regarding roof tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicole M
msg tools
Hi everyone,
New to la granja and have questions regarding 2 roof tiles :
- "carry out one delivery" roof tile:
In the revenue phase, does this mean I can carry out a delivery in this phase no matter if I chose a 6 die or not? Like an extra action?
Same as in the transportation phase?
i.e. Does this has to happen in the phase, no matter in which part of the phase?

Same question regarding the
"advance one or two steps on the siesta track" roof marker.

Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a free action.

And I believe those roof tiles are color coded to show what phase you can use them in. I don't have the directions in front of me, so I can't answer specifically, at the moment...but I hope that at least leads you in the right direction.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rulebook with me either but this excerpt is from one of the aids I printed. Please give credit to the author of the Summary.

Each roof marker space provides a special ONE-TIME benefit
which may be used at the player’s discretion during one of their
turns. The roof markers are colored to the appropriate phase and
are turned face down after use.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Brodie17 wrote:
It's a free action.

And I believe those roof tiles are color coded to show what phase you can use them in.


What he says!

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole M
msg tools
So I can use them in any time during the phase? No matter in which step?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Squishi wrote:
So I can use them in any time during the phase? No matter in which step?


This sounds like a trick question. ;-)

What do you have in mind?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole M
msg tools
I'm trying to understand if it must relate to specific context

Like if I have the one free delivery roof tile,
Can I use it in the revenue phase, even if I don't choose the 6 die?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Squishi wrote:
I'm trying to understand if it must relate to specific context

Like if I have the one free delivery roof tile,
Can I use it in the revenue phase, even if I don't choose the 6 die?


Yes. It is a completely independent action.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ericamick2 wrote:
Squishi wrote:
I'm trying to understand if it must relate to specific context

Like if I have the one free delivery roof tile,
Can I use it in the revenue phase, even if I don't choose the 6 die?


Yes. It is a completely independent action.


Yes, but there is one roof tile that is a bit tricky and those are the siesta steps. You can use them during the farm phase. But the farm phase most of the time with experienced players will be played simultaneously. Except for the last step when you buy the roof tiles. It is better to use the roof tiles regarding siesta steps (and if you want to use them in the blue phase=farm phase) at a moment when play is not simultaneoulsy. Normally I would say you can use the roof tile whenever you want in the blue phase but you better use them in step 4. When all players are on the same step...

Best...ode.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.