Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Messick
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designedbyryno.com
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I make dividers for LOTR LCG and have been enjoying playing this game working my way through the standard game, but I've never played any of the saga stuff in a campaign format. There are burdens and boons and other things in there that, since I haven't played I just don't know how best to organize and therefore create and provide dividers for those. The obvious answer is for me to play and figure it out from there. Well, I have been planning to and just haven't gotten around to it yet. I need to make it a priority though, because I really want to experience this aspect of the game.

Anyway, As the subject title says, how do you organize saga cards when playing a campaign? How do you tend to keep your cards in between scenarios? Would dividers help for that too?

For reference, here are links to the dividers I have created:

The Lord of the Rings LCG
Dividers: Horizontal | Vertical | Vertical XL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
A single divider for Saga Objectives/Boons would be cool. I've just put them all under the Saga Events divider that you made. Those saga cards (the ones with the white borders) are mixes of objectives(allies), attachments, events that can carry over from scenario to scenario in campaign mode. I preferred (just my opinion) to keep them together rather than scattered in-between scenario encounter sets. And since there really aren't that many of them, I thought dividers for each kind of saga boon would be overkill.

That said, another for Saga Burdens would be nice too.

Thanks for satisfying so many of our organization itches! Maybe it's just me, but I almost have as much fun organizing as I do playing the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Messick
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designedbyryno.com
mbmbmbmbmb
rican919 wrote:
I almost have as much fun organizing as I do playing the game!

hahahaha me too! It must be why I spend countless hours making these dang dividers for all these dang games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.