Champions of Midgard» Forums » General

Subject: Storage box redo rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate game set up time and with all the decks of cards and pieces. I rebuild the storage box so that everything was there, ready to use. Using the original box, and making dividers. here is what I came up with:laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each card deck has its own slo so you can quickly laid out on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Small tokens have a box that closes and locks down so they don't spell around and can be opened and played with during the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Replaced wood blocks with little piles of wood and food blocks with HO scale deer , boar's, which is the food. I imagine they would be gathering in hunting parties

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player bag comes with all the starter pieces, waiting on delivery of 1/72 scale Viking miniatures to replace mepels

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Whitesell

Oklahoma
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work! I really like the divided 'treasure box.' What'd you use for the structural components?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Plastic sign material, its a strong but flexible material, find in sign shop waste uslly buy it for a few dollars

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Hollander
msg tools
Nice! I did something a little like that by cutting some slits in the plastic insert and putting cardboard in as dividers. Now each player will have a bag and the decks still have to be separated, but it's better than it was and took 5 minutes to modify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Due the small token stay in place or do they get moved around. If you move the box on its side?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.