Subject: Brotherwise Games Sale! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Aceves
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't exactly know where to post this but Brotherwise is having a sale on their website! http://www.brotherwisegames.com/store/

I also emailed them about a month ago and they told me that the 4 player mat they made will only be for sale online for the holidays! So i'm about to pick up some card sleeves and that 4 player mat!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aceves_andrew wrote:
I don't exactly know where to post this but Brotherwise is having a sale on their website! http://www.brotherwisegames.com/store/

I also emailed them about a month ago and they told me that the 4 player mat they made will only be for sale online for the holidays! So i'm about to pick up some card sleeves and that 4 player mat!!!

Would you mind sharing the email address you contacted them with? I have DM'd on Twitter, messaged on Kickstarter and emailed Support for their digital game app and have not heard anything in about a month.

Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Aceves
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
bossmonster@brotherwisegames.com

this is the email that I contacted. Hope it helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ross
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to pick up a 4 player mat. But then shipping to Australia is about US$50!!!!! No thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.