Subject: Anyone want to make $1,000 to teach the game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools

I'm looking for someone who knows whistling Death game system very well and would be interested in teaching me the game by vassal/skype. I'm will to pay that person $1,000.00 for their help.

Hit me up by GM if you are up to do so.

Clay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matti Mäkäräinen
Finland
Espoo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*chuckles* not that I couldn't use the money, but I'll do it for free. What does your weekend schedule look like?
Also, which version do you have?

- Kez (callsign "Zeppelin" in Fighting Wings)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to give you some free advice. Set up the first scenario and start reading the rules. That will give you the basics.

Then install JAVA and one of the VASSAL modules, head over to Yahoo Groups and join the airpower or airbattles groups and ask for help or to join a training game.

I would love to have an extra $1,000 but I would feel terrible about taking your money. I am not a "VASSAL junkie" otherwise I would walk you through a few turns. Go ahead and contact me if you get no help, but I think you will find those guys know the game better and are certainly friendly and eager to help new players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matti Mäkäräinen
Finland
Espoo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
...head over to Yahoo Groups and join the airpower or airbattles groups and ask for help or to join a training game.

Actually, the group to head to would be Fighting_Wings_Games, if you want direct support for the Fighting Wings series

- Kez.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools

Hey Fellas,

the reason why i made this offer is because i'm reading rules of another game and i've been so busy with life going and i don't have the time. I feel if i'm asking to be taught i should compensate that person for helping me out.

I'm on eastern standard time zone. Best days for me are Monday evening 8pm, Tuesday evening 8pm or Sunday evening 8pm (Only if Cowboys are not playing)..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kezerk wrote:
martimer wrote:
...head over to Yahoo Groups and join the airpower or airbattles groups and ask for help or to join a training game.

Actually, the group to head to would be Fighting_Wings_Games, if you want direct support for the Fighting Wings series

- Kez.
Whoops!blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matti Mäkäräinen
Finland
Espoo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
claystone wrote:

I'm on eastern standard time zone. Best days for me are Monday evening 8pm, Tuesday evening 8pm or Sunday evening 8pm (Only if Cowboys are not playing)..

That'll be a bit problematic for me. 8 pm EST = 3 am EET (Finland's time zone)

- Kez.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomasz Niedzinski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm usually up that late. We can figure something out via skype.

You can repay me by actually playing the game with me (people in my gaming community shriek with fear when I show them tables, I don't get that), from time to time be participant im my PBEM attempts of Admiralty Trilogy games and enduring my grammatical mishaps that bound to happen

Mind you that for now I only have grasp on the flying rules, so this can be a learning experience for us both on some levels, but I think I have enought grasp of flying to get us through this. If you are not satisfied, we can always part ways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.