Jamie Noble
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Hi guys!

I'm looking for ad-hoc games testers who want to drop in for an hour here or there to play-test my game Hero Master- Critical Fails. You can read the design blog I've been keeping here on BGG- https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23631310#23631310

It's improved significantly since the last post, and a lot of the work just comes down to balancing stats now. Which is why I need your help. I'm hoping to launch this on Kickstarter next year (2017).

For a very quick intro without reading the design blog...

It's a game about dungeon questing, but... Your bumbling heroes cause each other more hindrance than help for the most part. You will choose whether to aim to succeed or fail so badly you ruin it for everyone.

It mixes a scoring system similar to Agricola, gaining points for 'Power play', 'Noob Errors' 'Kleptomania' or building your hero's reputation; with a gameplay mechanic of card placement similar to Blood Bowl Team Manager, a smidge of stitch-up tactics and bluffing in the vein of Condottiere.

Level up your heroes and try to out-do your party!

Here's a couple of screen shots of a game I played today.

Please drop me a line on my design blog if you'd like to come help me!

Thanks all!

Jamie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.