$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
$30.00
Shannon Carroll
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't have access to my email over the holiday and now that I'm checking it I see I missed a deal from them... they were giving $10 for a $50 purchase which seems like a great deal already, but I was curious if they had had any great deals on specific games. Hopefully next year I will remember to look there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow that was a good deal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel L
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I browsed it. I don't have the list but there were some nice deals. I tried to put together an order to make free shipping but didn't find enough of interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the time I remembered to look a lot of the bigger named stuff was sold out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Carroll
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joel_L wrote:
Yes I browsed it. I don't have the list but there were some nice deals. I tried to put together an order to make free shipping but didn't find enough of interest.

Can you remember any particular game deal? Sorry you weren't able to find enough to order... this is a dilemma I never seem to experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Carroll
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
By the time I remembered to look a lot of the bigger named stuff was sold out.

Ooh... Can you remember any specific ones of those? Did you check on the first day? Just curious how fast things go with them... I've been amazed how it seems like the good MM deals I'm interested in always seem to be gone in minutes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel L
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carrollz wrote:
Joel_L wrote:

Can you remember any particular game deal? Sorry you weren't able to find enough to order... this is a dilemma I never seem to experience.

Sorry I don't remember anything and the stuff in my cart is gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.