Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Duckworth
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys

I am in the same position as poster of a few months ago, in that I bought a copy of Arctic Front, but have discovere that the following three counters are missing:

- the Norwegian 5th mountain brigade (the 2-3-7 on the counter manifest on BGG, 3rd from the right in the top row of green units)
- the Soviet LF Air Mobile brigade (the left-side 2-3-7 on the third row of Soviets on the manifest)
- the Soviet 63rd Marine Brigade (the 2-3-7 on the far left of the 4th row of Soviets on the manifest)

Dave Dawn has kindly agreed to have a look to see if he can help, but has advised that it may take a while. If anyone else has spares and is willing to assist, please let me know. I would, of course, cover any costs incurred!

Thanks and best regards

--Bob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Jornet
Spain
Valencia
Comunidad Valenciana
flag msg tools
The sword is the mind. If the mind is right, the sword is right.
mb
Hello Bob

Have you considered doing the counters yourself from an acceptable scanning? (Thinking in the worst case)

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.