Subject: we got it today..and love it!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,rob and the guys at Dicesports.
game arrived today [as you promised Rob]..brilliant service.and thanks..got the game out this evening me and my son who is zombicide crazy.played it.[well,first go so kind of muddled through].but soon had a grasp of it..and to be honest its a very very good game!!..my son summed it up in one sentence.zombicide with more meat[!] and great tactics!!..and I agree we only did the first scenario of the campaign.and the different things we had to keep in mind [ammo etc]..do we fight do we run?..all greatcoupled with the great comics and story driven background.
summing up: if you want a game along the lines of the walking dead..but in the uk...this is it.. brilliant stuff.congrats guys,looking forward to buying more stuff as it is released.

oh,another bit of good news I was supposed to be going up to Scotland working for 2 weeks fropm tomorrow.but because of the weather.im having the rest of the week at home.so,will be getting into this game big time..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Bowden
Australia
Fountaindale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine in Australia yesterday!
But...it is my Christmas present from my wife, so she whisked it away unopened! Gargh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark feldman
United States
post falls
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
St. Paul writes "Even now in Heaven there are Angles carrying savage weapons"
mbmbmbmbmb
got mine in the USA Yesterday also
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert butler
msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Awesome! glad you like it when you've played some more if you could give us a BGG rating I'd be really grateful as we are trying to raise the profile before the next KS launches next year
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.