Popular Tags: [View All]
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
can anyone share a picture so i can get a rough idea of the size of the pinups. or are they the same size (roughly)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan b
msg tools
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2mfxliw.jpg

pd i donot have the game but i think theres pin up and the started survivor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Roughly the same size. Their voluptuousness makes them a big bigger overall, but scale/height is the same and they can be used together fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoenix Butthole Hands
United States
Mercer Island
Wa
flag msg tools
mbmb
They're the same 30mm scale. All of the unique non pinup models are the same size as well. Some of them feel a little taller, but I think it might just be certain models like the white speaker that are supposed to be exceptional humans. Aside from the boobs they're in line with the game minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the only one I've noticed being weird is the holiday white speaker, who's sitting down but would be kinda' huge if standing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spiralingcadaver wrote:
I think the only one I've noticed being weird is the holiday white speaker, who's sitting down but would be kinda' huge if standing.

Just assembled her the other day. Yes......she would be a full head taller than any other survivor if standing. Also the Xmas Twilight Knight appears to suffer from the same gigantism.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmit Svenson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
White Speakers are canonically huge women; perhaps it's the other white speaker(s) who's off in scale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: the xmas knight, pretty sure that's one of their 54mm line (if you're not familiar, 54mm is a fairly rare but established scale that's usually for display models but occasionally used for skirmish games)

Re: the holiday speaker scale, yeah, they're apparently large, but I'll trust the 3 I've seen (regular, pinup, sword collector or w/e) consistent scale over the 1 that's off. I've seen low poses get bizarrely increased scale as a weird compensation in other systems and assume, intentional or not, this falls in that category.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
madaxer wrote:
can anyone share a picture so i can get a rough idea of the size of the pinups. or are they the same size (roughly)

Second from left is the pheonix pinup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.