Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terry Patnode
United States
Shawnee
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
A number of events have more than one action associated with the card. Can these actions be taken in any order?

When placing a mansion off the grid it was mentioned in another post that cubes and houses could also be placed off the grid to take full advantage of all adjacent locations. Is this a correct understanding?

Terry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Davis
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
terrymoto wrote:
A number of events have more than one action associated with the card. Can these actions be taken in any order?

I usually play the actions in order (top down) for the most part. I think it may just depend on how the event is worded. Some will say [do X] "THEN" [do Y]. So in those cases the order does matter. Other than that you could probably do them in any order, but I don't know officially on that.

terrymoto wrote:
When placing a mansion off the grid it was mentioned in another post that cubes and houses could also be placed off the grid to take full advantage of all adjacent locations. Is this a correct understanding?

You are asking about placing houses and cubes next to a mansion that has been placed off the city grid, right? If so, when you place the mansion (wherever it is placed), all of the spaces orthogonally adjacent to that mansion now become part of the "city grid" as well. So yes, you can place cubes and buildings next to that mansion now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.