Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lex Major
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The website has had nothing new for 2 weeks now, and if you don't count the (exellent) Ashes columns, it's more like months.

They haven't been the same since being acquired by F2Z...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony DuLac
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In fairness I was never terribly impressed with their games, anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed, I'm worried but really the only game I'm all in in is summoner wars and that's pretty complete at this point
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
javascrybe wrote:
They haven't been the same since being acquired by F2Z Asmodee...
FTFY

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Meyer
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
In Mid November F2Z sent out an email to it business partners that the company was now officially changing its name to Asmodee Canada and that there would be no changes, at this time, to the phone numbers, addresses, and people they interact with.

This suggests that the sale to Asmodee has finalized and that management is in the process of deciding what studios are staying and what products will go under what studio names if anywhere. Should Pandemic move to FFG? Should Stone Age go to Days of Wonder? Should Ashes become an LCG.

I don'r expect much of anything public being said until mid January when they will announce what products made it to print before the Chinese New Year shut down in February.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
tekwych wrote:
Should Ashes become an LCG.

Do you mean "Should Ashes move to Fantasy Flight and acquire the formal LCG label?"

Or do you mean to say that in format, Ashes is something different than an LCG?

My first thought was "Hey, I think Ashes IS an LCG!" Then I remembered that Fantasy Flight owns that term. Which means Asmodee owns that term now.

This post is useless.

sorry to bother you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Ellis
United States
Ashland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Plaid Hat Games is working very hard on cool new games. :) Sorry for the lack of news, it's not pre-order time etc, it's heads down making games time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lex Major
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
joepinion wrote:
Plaid Hat Games is working very hard on cool new games. Sorry for the lack of news, it's not pre-order time etc, it's heads down making games time.

Thanks for the update! Still, updating your website once every now and then...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.