8 Posts

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: How Many Stat Clips? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Anyone have a list of how many stat clips we'd need if we want one for every board without having to take them off? I'm already in on the "all in" bundle but I'm not sure if those stat clips are enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No idea, that one is a hard one to tell what all is needed. To me I think they should come with every dashboard from the start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Marks
United States
Sioux falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know until we know how many sg's we unlock. QW said they were maybe going to have an add on in the pm to cover all dashboards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
GeneralDelivery wrote:
Don't know until we know how many sg's we unlock. QW said they were maybe going to have an add on in the pm to cover all dashboards.

Awesome news! That's what I was wondering.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Geisler
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Gaming Junkie
badge
Yin-Nu-Yang
mbmbmb
I'm pretty sure I read in a QW comment or maybe the FAQ at the bottom that the box sets comes with enough base colored clips for all those boards, and the main box does, but that the stretch goals don't.

I'm hoping that's answered before the end of the campaign or maybe in January/February when we finalize our pledges.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
GeneralDelivery wrote:

I confirm that this is what we may do. The thing is that we will not know exactly before the end of the KS how many stat clips will be required for SG. This is why an add-on for all SG may come during the PM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can allready tell the golden god clips you get from the Typhon bundle will not cover all gods. I believe we are up to 14 now? So we are 4 clips short.
I'd hate to have to buy 10 more clips just to get the 4 I need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sigi Scsi
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benoit0905 wrote:
GeneralDelivery wrote:

I confirm that this is what we may do. The thing is that we will not know exactly before the end of the KS how many stat clips will be required for SG. This is why an add-on for all SG may come during the PM

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing a clear communication on this before the KS ends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.