• [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Providing a link to the file you're asking about might help...

To be selfish (but honest), I'm not inclined to go hunting for the specific file you're talking about, then download it, then open it, only to answer your question.

I'd love to answer your question, but it does help if the person asking a question here on the geek helps the helpers!

So at least a link to the file would be nice. Better still, (if you have the know-how), would be a screen shot of the actual counters you're asking about (you don't even have to go through the Geekmod - just upload the image directly to this thread). Doing this would almost beg for an immediate answer!

Like all people who enjoy answering questions here on the Geek... I think we all share the same attitude: The easier it is to answer a question, the quicker it will be!

Thanks for understanding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wayne smith
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
thanks for your reply.
the creator of these counters(djlittle60) responded to my question.saying his counters were no particular leaders-i have looked online at pictures of revolutionary war generals and matched the pictures on counters.
the place i found the counters is ALTERNATE COUNTERS in Files Section on Boardgame Geek 1776 .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Glad to hear that your question was answered!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.